• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Most realistic tuning you've heard?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
The original version of this song was already really stunning, but this is my favorite version because it's just so realistic to me! (The VSQx used to be available, and now it's not, and I'm so freaking pissed... Imagine Iroha singing this...)

Speaking of Iroha, this cover has a very "Someone Singing Live" feeling! My only gripe is all the wrong notes in the verse, but that's more a personal issue than an issue with the cover.

Sep 21, 2019
Ooh!! I love it when people are able to tune these voices to sound realistic. I think the ability to make one voice sound super realistic and human or very robotic and unrealistic is so amazing and true testament to how versatile our beloved synthesized voices are. That being said, here are some songs that I think have been tuned realistically.

Last edited:
Reactions: ___

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
SDFJLKFS I thought the Heavenly Star one was kyaami's cover until I started playing it and noticed the title (I like them both, I'm pretty sure that cover was what made me download Aeris despite UTAU English being my Kryptonite fjksl;f)

This cover is practically ancient in vocal synth terms but I'm still super impressed by how natural it sounds to me

I think Anon sounds pretty realistic here

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Without having to really think I already have so many examples for awesome realistic tuning, oh man

• Love

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I would like to introduce y'all to Minogashi-saran.
I LOVE minogashi-saran's tuning style!!!! the way she uses ritsu with so much control ;; honestly so much better than kyaami's ritsu usage sshshsh

so many covers come to mind when it comes to god-like tuning. but here's some of my utmost favs

this is such a pretty cover :,,( the way ragey tunes is so realistic and so emotional, their works inspire me a lot to better my tuning skills too. and this cover with merry is just ggggold. it puts my merry covers to sh*t lmao

ummmumum i can't possibly describe in words how much i've loved this cover ;; THIS, way back then, was what initially got me into UTAU actually!! behind merry, ruko is STILL my favourite UTAU :)

and queen luka. nuff said

Aruruu02

Rin-chan obsessed
May 17, 2020
This sounded pretty realistic to me! Especially since I don’t see a lot of Rana covers! Maybe it’s just me but I might’ve mistook her for a real person with auto tune or something if I was new to Vocaloid!

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
These are all such wonderful covers aaaa
I'll put in my personal favorites when I think of realistic tuning

(This one is such an underrated cover, honestly. Probably my favorite Avanna cover there is)

(With this one, I am almost certain this is not the original upload, but I couldn't...find the original upload and I forgot the name of the creator but I know it was uploaded on YouTube...)

And in terms of originals...

(I still remember being so blown away by how ONE sounds here the first time I heard it)

Those are the main ones that always come to mind when I think of realistic covers

• Love
Reactions: ___ and Mika

Sherbet42

Banned
May 19, 2020

I found this on a music hardware forum talking about Vocaloid; I wouldn't say it's my absolutely favorite style of tuning, but goddam it's impressive either way.

Reactions: Älfa Dröttning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)