• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

My English Covers, demos and VB Tuning tests.

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
I just wanted a place to put all my stuff. I enjoy the process of making VOCALOID covers and seeing/hearing the evolution of a project more than the finished product itself. Because of that tend I tend to feel like my projects are never truly finished. So, I have a ridiculous amount of WIPs ( About 200 different songs) that date back 3 years. I'm going to clean them up and see if anything is worth doing a full version or if i should just scrap it all together. Basically, I plan on posting files of new things I make that I think sound good.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
OMGGGGGGGGGG ;A; She sounds cool~ (it's funny because she isn't as delicte as Kate, she's more on the regular mellow, yet she has such a teasing ring to her voice that it gives a jazzy dimension to the song and it still suits pretty nicely <3 )

• Love
Reactions: Ronny777

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
@MillyAqualine
Thank you! I'm really glad you like the way she sounds! Is there any part you think stands out and should be changed? Like pronunciation or some pitch bend quirks that don't sound quite right. This was a test demo to see if i could try and capture some semblance of Kate's tone.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
W ell you could try to see whether adding a bit of BRE and decreasing a bit the BRI on the 4-5 first words during the lines on 0:23, 0:32 and 0:51 could help getting close (also making her GEN being slightly higher-pitched on those short sections within the verse)

And to emphasize on the chorus' Babooshka maybe try to put a small (as in short) PIT peak on the starting syllable or even play with quantize/length making the starting of the note spanning on 4-5 tiny notes before the real note (with quantize/length i'd suggest Off in case 1/64 is too long to achieve the effect) and rise the DYN onto the section between the "ka" in the first Babooshka and the second Babooshka

• Love
Reactions: Ronny777

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
@Rolo I dusted and retuned an old WIP I had. I also have clint eastwood by the Gorilaz that I want to make a cover of but the I'm not really able to make something out of it the midi I have of it yet.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
@Rolo I dusted and retuned an old WIP I had. I also have clint eastwood by the Gorilaz that I want to make a cover of but the I'm not really able to make something out of it the midi I have of it yet.
See this, this is what I’m looking for!!! Thank you more Miku rap!! More unique covers! Love it thanks for the tag

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
My cover WIP of 'My only Sunshine' in the style of The Dead South. I personally really like the sound of the placeholder instrumental I made for this. I started this project in Nov. 17 2021. It kind of sounds completed but I'd rather call it a WIP because I can still hear parts that need to be improved. XD

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)