• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other NATA (A/E bank) is now being distributed for free by Vocallective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
This is nice to have another free Alter/Ego to the list, I feel kinda bad for those who bought her just for her to become free later. I hope she isn’t corrupted by the drama she had, she does have a very nice voice and design

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
This is nice to have another free Alter/Ego to the list, I feel kinda bad for those who bought her just for her to become free later. I hope she isn’t corrupted by the drama she had, she does have a very nice voice and design
The thing is that A/E can't compete against Vocaloid, CeVIO and Synthesizer V. NATA being $50 USD is a very difficult sell when compared to all you can get with Synth V for $79 USD. Azure lost money trying to sell her (which one of the reasons why were talking about this news on Vocaverse and not on Vocaloid Otaku right now).

Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Well, I don't know how to feel about this...
Not going into the drama around her but please keep in mind she became an illegal Voicebank after they broke the contract with Plouge before using her.
(I won't fault anybody for using her though)

That said I guess I still downloaded her...

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
This is nice, and I get the idea behind it. Sorta cruddy for the people who did spend the $50 on her, but c'est la vie I suppose

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
:cocorobo_lili: Mod notice :cocorobo_lili:

Due to questions surrounding the legality of NATA, we have chosen to lock this thread until we can confirm the software complies with forum policies.

Please note that promoting an illegal product or practice is not allowed under our ToU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)