• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Nekomura Iroha Fanclub!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hey everyone!! i'm glad that summer is finally here!! also my birthday is really close... excitement
i updated the featured song to kinda fit the summery mood-- Hanabi by *Luna! i hope everyone gets to enjoy the warm weather :)

Reactions: Twillby
Jun 3, 2018
Me!Me!Me!
I'm deeply in love with Iroha...I love how her masculine voice contrasts her feminine appearance, which makes her extra cute! (´• ω •`) ♡
Eurobeat happens to be one of the genres I like so here you go!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Me!Me!Me!
I'm deeply in love with Iroha...I love how her masculine voice contrasts her feminine appearance, which makes her extra cute! (´• ω •`) ♡
Eurobeat happens to be one of the genres I like so here you go!
ooh!! classic iroha! who DOESN'T love this song?? welcome to the club, iris! :)

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hello everyone! hope the heat's been treating you well :) just updated our featured song to Twinkle Smile by GingahoumenP@TakashiJinno. did you guys know they made one of the demo songs for iroha v4? this song is totally worth a listen if you haven't already!!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hi everyone! just wanted to drop in and say i updated the featured song to tessera by osaru. it's been one of my favorite iroha originals for years now! looking at the illustration i thought it might be hidari's work, but when i went to the niconico page for the song and tried to access the artist's pixiv, the account had been deleted :( anyways, hope you all like this song as much as i do ^^

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hi guys! for some of you, school might be starting up soon... me included! i wanted to update the featured song before i move into my dorm, ahaha. this is a jazzy arrangement of Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder featuring not only, iroha, but also luka! do you guys wanna see more duets in the featured? lemme know!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hello hello! just updating to say the song's been updated yet again to Flowers Return to the Night !! the art for this song is absolutely gorgeous. hope that school is going well for those of you that went back recently c:
let me know if there's something you guys wanna see me add or anything to the fanclub, by the way. i've pretty much just been changing the featured song around, but i'd love to do more with the club, just don't know what LOL

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hello all! it's been... a hot minute :') for those of you in school, it's probably getting busy for you too. stay strong!! i'm right there with you LOL.
this time, i found an energetic, faster song for the fanclub~ stay warm everyone!!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
this is such a good song, the beat just keeps you moving!! iroha does so well in this genre doesn't she? ^^ thanks for sharing!!

oh my gosh, the tuning in this song is absolutely gorgeous, along with the pv *q* thanks for sharing as well!!!!

also, i updated our featured song! this is from La+, who also produced the song The Kitsune Girl and the Sound of the Bell, and they have some more iroha originals on their yt channel :)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
This cover means so much to me that I am ugly crying and of course I felt the need to share it here

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I love that cover too! Honestly I thought I hated Iroha Soft for a long time but I think it's just she reminds me too much of myself in some ways :teto_lili:(I have a pretty soft singing voice when I'd like a stronger one mainly)

Anyway, I added you! Welcome to the club! I should probably update the song too but I don't have any ready, maybe later

Last edited:
Reactions: spiderfriend

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Happy birthday Iroha! :iroha_lili: I went looking for a birthday song and found one posted by the same producer as last year's. I admire their dedication :kanon_lili: (And it looks like they have a LOT more Iroha originals too, I'll have to check them out later)

Edit: Also have this one that autoplayed after the birthday song because I think it's cool and the art is pretty

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)