• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

NOISE (WIP feedback please?)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm planning on having this up in time for Meiko's birthday, so I'd like a bit of feedback? How does the mix sound? It's a little loud, I think, but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself since this is my first CeVIO work. Thank y'all!

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I really like it! The instrumental is really upbeat, and the vocals sound great!

I don't know, personally I think it sounds great now!

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Thank you so much!! This song never gained much notoriety, but it's always been one of my favorite Meiko originals, so I figured I'd cover it in honor of her birthday. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: mobius017

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I think it sounds really good! I think maybe the vocals could be a tad louder since the inst kinda drowns them out in some parts, but really, there's not a lot else I have to note.:yanhe_lili:

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Okay! It's supposed to sound a little drowned-out in spots, but I did get the feeling I was overcompensating, so I'll definitely work on fixing those spots. Thank you!!

Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)