• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Pet Peeves

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Share some of your pet peeves here!

For me it's whenever my discord group sees my discord and everyone spends 10 minutes complaining about how I use the light theme. It's not even them jokingly going "ew you use light theme" they legit get mad at me like me using light theme directly affects them. They have to go into detail explaining to me why light theme hurts their eyes and burned their crops and killed their hopes and dreams. and not a single person in my group chat goes "i mean if you like it that's ok" theyre like "i dont like it so YOURE WRONG FOR LIKING IT". anyway. thats whats been bothering me lately.

D

Discounted account

Want to share my pet peeves:

Most people, it weird but not kind of people person much, find it hard to trust and like some people.

Asked for an ID, shouldn't be offend it but it's annoying.

When my computer/internet/wifi has problem.

Missing the bus

Waiting for the bus long/bus took it time

My team loses/not doing well.

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
I hate when people compare dogs to children. Someone could be talking about their challenges of having a new baby and someone else always chimes in "yeah tell me about it! my dog keeps me so busy!!" a damn dog is not even 10th the work as a kid. people are delusional.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
When people stop to have prolonged conversations in the middle of doorways and hallways. Then you walk up to them, wait for a break in the conversation to ask them to let you pass, and they look at you like, "Oh, sorry, did you need something?"

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
People walking while trying to read (or worse write) on their cell phones at the same time. You'd think this would save time, but seriously, I may be some kind of aberration, but I've tried it--they have to slow down so much to avoid running into stuff, it would be more efficient to get wherever they're going and handle whatever it is there. That, and it'd be better for the 5 people they haven't noticed that have piled up behind them, and the person ahead of them trying to guess to dodge left or right....

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
TV show boxed sets with a bunch of Blu-Ray discs with only 4 episodes each on them. Even worse if that show is only a half hour long.

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
When people are walking slowly down a hallway/stairway/sidewalk (or worse yet, standing still) and there’s no way to get around them.
Especially if it’s a couple of BFFs or lovers walking slooooooowly with their hands or arms joined together, completely oblivious to the other people who need to get past. Okay, guys, I get it: you’re each other’s whole world, you could never live without each other, blah, blah, blah. That’s great! But this is a public space, other people need it to get where they need to, and by hogging the hallway you’re just blocking everyone’s way and being a nuisance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Discounted account

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Want to share my pet peeves:

Asked for an ID, shouldn't be offend it but it's annoying.

As a retail worker, I am begging you to be okay with it. We have to ask everyone for an ID at my workplace, and I have legitimately been screamed at by old people for asking for a driver's license. I genuinely am nervous asking sometime because of this.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Laeril

Lady of The Heavenly yard
Dec 18, 2018
Utah
Utah drivers are crazy. And with all the construction and general population growth happening here, it's only gonna get worse.

D

Discounted account

As a retail worker, I am begging you to be okay with it. We have to ask everyone for an ID at my workplace, and I have legitimately been screamed at by old people for asking for a driver's license. I genuinely am nervous asking sometime because of this.
Okay, I be fine with it but sometimes it get annoying. I try bought Beileys, forgot to bring my ID with me and sometime do not been ask. Then shop keeper ask for it. The I apolgies and walk off dont need reminer but that b**** shout about bring an ID. I was annoyed. Maybe there just one experience. Sometime staff can be a** telling you off about not having ID and you about over age. Okay I should have ID with me but don't bring with me always and most never been ask for it.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
When people stop to have prolonged conversations in the middle of doorways and hallways. Then you walk up to them, wait for a break in the conversation to ask them to let you pass, and they look at you like, "Oh, sorry, did you need something?"
This. Although I don't wait. I just say sorry a few steps early without any intention of stopping and they usually move, sometimes you have to pretty much squeeze your way by them before they realize they're blocking you.

Some other pet peeves I have:
- earphone cord that gets tangled in your pocket EVERY TIME

- fuel nozzles at a petrol station that have a metallic handle. Really uncomfortable during the winter time (I know, I could wear gloves while fueling, but still)

-having to drive to unfamiliar places in central Helsinki (since I'm from the countryside I don't find city driving very pleasant, especially with a truck)

-Besserwissers, the type of people who always think they know everything. Even when they don't know anything about the subject in question they think they at least know better than others around them.

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)