• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro Studio Thread

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
When I try opening up Piapro in FL, I get this notification:

View attachment 3346

I have ALL of Crypton's V4s. I uninstalled Piapro, reinstalled the version that came with Miku V4X, updated it, and tried again, and I'm still getting this notification. I've never had this issue before... this is new for me.
This looks like basically the issue you are having. I don't think it really provides a resolution, but at least the context might give an idea as to what the underlying issue is:

You mentioned uninstalling/reinstalling your V4s, I think; have you tried deactivating/activating with the Vocaloid 4 activation tool? That's one of the things this article more or less suggests.

This link may also help:

The above link links to the page below, which also suggests that you need to have the Vocaloid 4 API installed. The V4 API doesn't come with all VBs; the link provides a list of these. So if your API got uninstalled somehow, you would need to get it back.

Edit: If you have Miku V4X, you should have the V4 API installed, per the list. Still, it might be something to check if nothing else works.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Got it! I tried completely uninstalling then re-installing Miku (I've got a super in-depth uninstalling app, so I made sure every last remnant of her and her files were obliterated before bringing her back).

Except now my V2s are gone... huh. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling them all!

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Okay, now not only are my V2s gone, every single Vocaloid except Miku, Kaito, Avanna, Oliver, and Gumi English are gone. I made sure everyone was installed, deactivated them, reactivated them, imported them, and restarted my computer, and they're still not there.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Cyana

The Kagamines are my children
May 25, 2018
Australia
Okay, now not only are my V2s gone, every single Vocaloid except Miku, Kaito, Avanna, Oliver, and Gumi English are gone. I made sure everyone was installed, deactivated them, reactivated them, imported them, and restarted my computer, and they're still not there.
Is everything being installed to its default location? If you've changed the location during install due to space/file organisation/etc, it may not be able to find them if they're installed in different places. For example, piapro and your daw are on C drive, but your voicebanks are on E drive

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Is everything being installed to its default location? If you've changed the location during install due to space/file organisation/etc, it may not be able to find them if they're installed in different places. For example, piapro and your daw are on C drive, but your voicebanks are on E drive
No, everything was exactly where it had always been. I know not to mess with those files, and I checked before and after just in case. I ultimately fixed it by uninstalling and deactivating every Vocaloid I have then reinstalling and reactivating them, and I haven't had that issue since.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
It did it again. Maybe it just... does this whenever I install new Vocaloids? I insatlled Bruno and Clara, all was well, and now that I go to open it up again, it refuses to run my V4s. I REALLY don't wanna uninstall and re-install all of my voicebanks again. I'm gonna be up all night.

• Sad
Reactions: uncreepy

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Hm, the fact that that works makes me think it might be an isolated issue somehow with your PC than a Piapro-caused one.

Either way, it works for you now and that's great!!

Reactions: peaches2217

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Mm, yeah. That fix makes it sound like some file or other is getting routinely messed up. It's good that you found a fix, for sure (Honestly happy for you!), but the fact that that keeps happening concerns me.

I think you mentioned getting a new computer at some point recently, so I assume the next one probably won't have this issue.

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)