• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

PinocchioP ft. Hatsune Miku & ARuFa "Anonymous M"

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
How convenient that ARuFa's self-portrayal fits perfectly with the song's theme, hahaha. I didn't know who he was until WACCA came out, was announced for an English release, and the song ぼくの夢、メチャクソ無限湧き came out and tied-in. That was also how I discovered Erina Hamono, who has been collaborating with Pinocchio-P a lot recently. Boku no Yume was by tpaz and camellia, but ARuFa did collaborate before with Pinocchio-P on this song:

I can tell that this is more of an expression of emotion than a song for regular listening, but I really really liked it, and appreciated its critique of the "end".

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
I'm so happy PinocchioP still experiments with his style. For my taste it was a bit too short but it def sticks out compared to his more recent releases

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
I'm glad people are still writing songs exploring the idea of Miku as an AI. (I still prefer Burenai Ai De though.) That's my preferred conceit for the character.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I like that personalization for Miku, but I'd argue Miku not being an AI or having those character traits is exactly what this song is about.

”まあ、全部いわされてるんですけど。”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)