• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Problems with Galaco Talk

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
Galaco Talk Pop-up.PNG
So I've been trying to use Galaco Talk, but I keep getting this pop-up every time I try to open it. I've changed the computer language and non-uniform languages to Japanese, but it still won't work. I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I wrote a guide on this on Vocaloid Amino. You can read iit here.

My suggesstion: first be certain everything is set to Japanese. Then you'll have to go through the installer again with your computer in Japanese, otherwise you will keep getting this error. Installation, activation, and use has to be done with eerhthing set to Japanese.

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I wrote a guide on this on Vocaloid Amino. You can read iit here.

My suggesstion: first be certain everything is set to Japanese. Then you'll have to go through the installer again with your computer in Japanese, otherwise you will keep getting this error. Installation, activation, and use has to be done with eerhthing set to Japanese.
I figured that might be the case, but I can't find the deactivation button for her Talk specifically so I can do it over again.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
All you have to do is run the installer again rather than uninstall and reinstall like most. That's what worked for me when I was figuring it out at least. Try that and open again, it should pop up asking if you want to activate (if you haven't before)

That should fix it. I have my computer all English and just switch it to Japanese anytime I want to use Galaco Talk and never have issues.

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
All you have to do is run the installer again rather than uninstall and reinstall like most. That's what worked for me when I was figuring it out at least. Try that and open again, it should pop up asking if you want to activate (if you haven't before)

That should fix it. I have my computer all English and just switch it to Japanese anytime I want to use Galaco Talk and never have issues.
It finally worked! Thank you so much, you are a modern day hero!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)