• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Recently ousted CEO of the Recording Academy alleges that the Grammys nomination/voting process is rigged

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018

You can hear her talk about it at 3:50

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Shocking news: a crappy music award might be rigged!

I've never taken the Grammys or any other music award seriously. It's pretty obvious they favour certain artists once they start getting big by playing the music industry game.

Sep 21, 2019
I'm with Blue here. I never believed that the Grammy's weren't rigged and I still feel the same way about the other crappy awards shows. It's not really about who puts in the most work or who has the most talent; it's all about who plays the game the way the "music industry" wants.

I really don't know how people believe this isn't rigged in some way. (No offense to them, or anything.) :miku2_move:

(Clever though she waited until five days before the awards to drop this bombshell. Now the awards don't have a chance to wait for the info to fizzle out and become old news.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)