• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Sharpkey General Thread + Tutorial [Coming Soon]

Retrocat

야옹~!
Aug 21, 2018
The wiki said that Wakasame was cancelled, but there's no citation for it, so idk if it's true...

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
As far as announcements; 雨笙 will be having his official debut (or "audition" as they call it in China). This will be using the same UTAU prototype shown off earlier in 2018, however it has an adjusted oto and tuning by Jerrybowang. (Very thankful for his help <3) This upload will be the final usage of the UTAU prototype. Video is coming out on the 19th of this month, 18th in the US, on the Chorical YouTube and 雨笙 Bilibili.
For more information and teasers, please follow the Chorical Twitter account! https://twitter.com/Chorical_LLC Posts will also be made here.
Thank you for the update. I'll look forward to seeing the audition :chika_ani_lili:

The wiki said that Wakasame was cancelled, but there's no citation for it, so idk if it's true...
Wakasame was definitely canceled as a project. He predates basically every Sharpkey other than like, the first 4.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, Wakasame's been around for a long time and it was a copyright issue that led to the cancellation (VA doesn't own the character.) I was in the QQ group before everything was suddenly deleted. Last I heard the VA was still working on a SK voice under a different character, but it's been so long I can't really say if that's correct anymore

Reactions: Retrocat and xuu

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Is there any technical information available? Interesting design~
The final product will be developed using the RiskuCVVChinese reclist and there will be 5 pitches overall for a neutral voice. No other languages or voicetypes are being considered at this time.

Reactions: xuu

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
The final product will be developed using the RiskuCVVChinese reclist and there will be 5 pitches overall for a neutral voice. No other languages or voicetypes are being considered at this time.
Wow, 5? I don't envy you. Good luck with the recording process, I'm assuming you'll be a while even if you've started already?

Reactions: MillyAqualine

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
So, apparently there's a new potential male VB named "Sheng He"

Finally. As Info can attest we've been waiting a LONG time for an update on vb dev. Hopefully boxstar will be ready to announce stuff soon.
Will listen to the VB soon but I *think* I know which one this is, probably in the QQ GC for it.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)