• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Sharpkey General Thread + Tutorial [Coming Soon]

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
What is Sharpkey?
Sharpkey is a voice synthesizing program that was developed and released by Boxstar in 2016. Sharpkey was a hit in the current existing VOCALOID community and led to the creation and involvement of producers, songs, and even merchandise. Now, in 2019, Sharpkey is a beloved program with an immense goal; to unite everyone with music!

SKGalaxy
Sharpkey Galaxy is a project in order to introduce characters into the Sharpkey software and give them official Sharpkey releases. Anyone can apply. The requirements to apply are listed here; Sharpkey Galaxy

Downloads
Examples

Last edited:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I can't get the English patch to work i'mnotcrying (though it's relatively easy to get around even without it so I'll live pfft)

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I can't get the English patch to work i'mnotcrying (though it's relatively easy to get around even without it so I'll live pfft)
Make sure you have installed SK 3.6.0 (released with Yong Qi) and then replace the default exe with the new one

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nice to see more voices on Sharpkey! I personally don't like her that much. She IS super unique and cute though

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I have seen her character sheet (Though it was on the Sharpkey QQ group so I don't think it's okay to share it) and she's really pretty ;;

I am to impatient for a male or non chinese voice to fairly judge her voice tho, hope you can understand!

Reactions: Twillby

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I think I gave Lian Hua a fair chance but that's only because I liked the utau before she became a sharpkey! (but I guess that's natural)

But yeah it's just so hard to judge them fairly if all of them are young chinese females

Reactions: Twillby

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I agree with the above posts: her voice is good, but it's so hard to be excited when she's part of the exact same voice group as every other Sharpkey.

Reactions: YunīC

DarkFlameSquirrel

VSTi Metal Producer
I must have seriously missed out on a lot. Last time I checked, Sharpkey had 2 voicebanks and 1 upcoming. Now I check the wiki and its growing some traction. I hope this keeps up.
I'm sure it won't happen, or soon, but man I'd love to run this as a VST in Reaper.

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I like her voice. she's a lot more unique than the other Sharpkey voices so far.

So since people in this thread seem to be involved in the softwares future developments, I have to ask if it will ever have the ability to create your own voicebanks ala Utau.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I am not involved but....
No I don't think so. Boxstar cares about the Quality so I think the recruitment wall will stay. It's not like you won't be able to do one you just have to get accepted for becomming one of their voices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)