• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Songs That Deserve More Attention

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
There's always a song, original or cover, that you find and think id s so wonderful, but when you look at the views, it just doesn't add up to you. With so many creators, and so many people sticking to what's popular or slipping by hidden gems, I thought it'd be nice to make a thread where you can post underrated originals or covers that you think should get more attention that it deserves. You determine what counts as an "underrated song" to you. Just songs that need more love~

--

Starting off, I'll share a couple that I think deserve love

This Avanna cover is absolutely beautiful, and yet only a few hundred views? The tuning is amazing and even if this song isn't your style, this cover producer in general deserves more attention!

And of course I have to go with more Avanna. This is so nice to listen to, and Avanna has so mich emotion in her voice...she's perfect for this. You don't even have to be an Undertale fan to enjoy this (in which I myself am not)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Oh, I have a LOT of these!
In fact, using spoiler tags to not break the post.

This song is soft, relaxing, and nobody ever talks about it.

Same.

This is one of the most calming, yet creepy songs I've heard in quite a while.

RainbowCollision's first, and only, vocaloid original. Really pretty.

Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Uhh just for reference, what's the threshold for unpopularity/hidden songs? A few hundred/thousand views?

(Not trying to sound patronizing btw, just wondering before I start shilling some lesser known producers I like lol).

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I'm not sure if some of these are considerd unknown but I've never heard people talk about them so..

I love this song so much. It uses Rins V2 voicebanks and she sounds so realistic and emotional.

This is one of Lapis' demo songs but everyone is only talking abot Daydream Flight which I don't like at all. I personally think this one is way better and the offical upload on YT only has 1375 views :'/

I have no clue what this song is about but it's really good.

These covers are pretty good and I love that someone used Akaza instead of Unity-chan.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
:kanon_lili: that song is great, but what's up with the playback restriction? never seen that before.

Nobody ever seems to talk about album originals much, so here's a few of my favs:

Prism Cube (wowaka, "Unhappy Refrain")
Lonely S*** (DECO*27, "Conti New")
Hedgehog (DECO*27, "Ghost")
Kammatechan and merry go round (Yucha-P, "Welcome to the Jinro Village") - I bought this album mostly for Are you a werewolf? but holy cow I love this song
Fair Game (Circus-P, "715")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)