• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Spirits of the Sea WIP feat. KAITO V3 & Kagamine Len V4X

ftalo.

Aspiring Fan
Jun 29, 2019
Philippines
Wow, I am really liking this!! I can’t wait to hear the full song!
Thank you very much Kona! I can't wait to hear the full song too but i have so much school work to do and we have upcoming exams so I have to pause this for a while :(

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Please continue it when you get the chance, it sounds so lovely. :ia_ani_lili:
For Kaito, have you tried XSY with his soft voicebank? But, he still sounds so emotional. :kaito_ani_lili:
For Len, he sounds powerful and emotional. :len_smile_lili:

Reactions: ftalo.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that sounds great! Kaito and Len seem to give this song rather different sounds--Kaito is more soft and almost melancholic, and Len gives it a more upbeat sound. Depends on your intent, but I wouldn't give up on Kaito too quickly--he might be hard to tune, but you've done a great job with him so far, and IMO his sound fits your melody really well. Good luck with the rest of the song, whatever you decide to do!

ftalo.

Aspiring Fan
Jun 29, 2019
Philippines
Thank you for the good comments!

for GreenFantasy64
I haven't tried crossing Straight and Soft, because I used Vocaloid 5 :((
Yeah len sounds powerful and emotional but it's hard to keep him from being too emotional because he will sound bad lol

for mobius017
Yeah, they have very distinguished timbres and feelings. Kaito really fits the song but he sounds like a frog when he sings the high chorus which just made me doubt using him and instead use Len

edit: I forgot I used V5 so I can't use XSY

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)