• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Studio One Thread

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Can anyone help me with a step by step on how to get Hatsune Miku V4x bundle to work on my Mac? I have studio One 4 artist and I downloaded piapro studio when I purchased the Hatsune Miku V4x bundle. Piapro studio doesn’t show up on where instruments are. I really need an in-depth guide on what to do. I’ve never used this before so I’m kinda really lost on what to do
According to PreSonus' site, you need an add-on to use third party plug-ins such as Piapro Studio in Studio One 4 Artist. If you have this and Piapro Studio still is not showing up, try reinstalling Piapro Studio.

sankyuuzutto

ソープP
Apr 13, 2018
projectzutto39.bandcamp.com
Can anyone help me with a step by step on how to get Hatsune Miku V4x bundle to work on my Mac? I have studio One 4 artist and I downloaded piapro studio when I purchased the Hatsune Miku V4x bundle. Piapro studio doesn’t show up on where instruments are. I really need an in-depth guide on what to do. I’ve never used this before so I’m kinda really lost on what to do
Do you have a screen shot to show us? Piapro vst has it's own tab to drop down and is not with all the other instruments.
Also, it has been a long time for me, but I don't believe Studio One will pick up Piapro on it's own. You'll need to add it in

romanjrperez

New Fan
Oct 3, 2018
Do you have a screen shot to show us? Piapro vst has it's own tab to drop down and is not with all the other instruments.
Also, it has been a long time for me, but I don't believe Studio One will pick up Piapro on it's own. You'll need to add it in
No there is no purchase involved here. You need to go through Studio One and add Piapro to it
How do I do that?

Attachments

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
You need to use the Studio One 3 bundled with Miku. It is made specifically to allow Piapro Studio to work in Artist.

Any Studio One Artist can’t use 3rd party VSTs, so if you want to use SO4, you’ll need to buy the add-on that allows VSTs. Otherwise, use the code given to you with Miku, register it on My Presonus, and download the Studio One 3 with her that will say Piapro Studio Edition/OEM

Edit: just to explain more, Studio One Artist DOES NOT work with any VST, including Piapro Studio, normally. The Piapro Studio editions say that they are when you open the software, it will have Piapro Studio on the homepage, letting you know that is the Artist version that can use it. You do not need to manually add it in if you are using this version of Studio One, it will show up on its own. However, if you are using a Studio One not bundled with Miku, as in it was not the product you had a code to register on My Presonus with and get the software, then you will need to buy the add-on.

Edit 2: in this link you can see the Piapro Studio logo on the homepage/start page of Studio One that I was referring to. If your Studio One does not look like that, you will need the add-on.

Last edited:

romanjrperez

New Fan
Oct 3, 2018
You need to use the Studio One 3 bundled with Miku. It is made specifically to allow Piapro Studio to work in Artist.

Any Studio One Artist can’t use 3rd party VSTs, so if you want to use SO4, you’ll need to buy the add-on that allows VSTs. Otherwise, use the code given to you with Miku, register it on My Presonus, and download the Studio One 3 with her that will say Piapro Studio Edition/OEM

Edit: just to explain more, Studio One Artist DOES NOT work with any VST, including Piapro Studio, normally. The Piapro Studio editions say that they are when you open the software, it will have Piapro Studio on the homepage, letting you know that is the Artist version that can use it. You do not need to manually add it in if you are using this version of Studio One, it will show up on its own. However, if you are using a Studio One not bundled with Miku, as in it was not the product you had a code to register on My Presonus with and get the software, then you will need to buy the add-on.

Edit 2: in this link you can see the Piapro Studio logo on the homepage/start page of Studio One that I was referring to. If your Studio One does not look like that, you will need the add-on.
Oh ok! I get it, so if I have both SO4 and SO3/that came with Miku, then all I need to do is use SO3 instead correct?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
If anyone’s checked their Presonus newsletter, Studio One is half off until Nov. 26! This includes upgrades, but excludes crossgrades. No better time than now to pick up Studio One 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)