• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

The Karaoké party (Synth side)

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
This thread will be done for covers, may they be WiP or done, including remixes and remakes if I can manage to improve them ! ~ ♥

Here's starting with a cover of Mike Oldfield & Maggie Reilly's song "To France" using CevIO Color Kasumi Midorizaki ^^

(Second file is a cover of Risky Game using galaco BLUE that I've done last year ; impending a piapro uploading as I want to be sure to miss no steps in crediting and such, and avoiding copyright infringements or other blunders even if the instrumental was uploaded by the creator themselves and thus I got it from there)

Aaaaaand here's another cover using CeVIO, using the three Color Girls, Kasumi, airi and Koharu on Perfume's Night Flight (I've tried to replicate the "Tonight, tonight" bits that were featured on the famous old cover someone did using Miku back in the time)

Reactions: IO+

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
While waiting for a new cover to show here, here's my entry to the Miku Expo Intergalactic Bound remix contest !

It is the very first time I ever try a remix (I hesitated to show it here since I used the stems provided and not Miku directly to cover a song she's already in OTL And I also hope it won't sound too clucky/too different from the original)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)