• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Twisted Wonderland

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hello! Just wanted to see if anyone here played this game/watched the story/was interested in it!

Got any thoughts on the new story chapters? What do you think of Vil's new SSR?

My player ID ingame is 8cGLwuck ! Feel free to add me!

• Love
Reactions: Twillby

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I just downloaded it a few days ago! I haven't gotten very far because I'm a slow reader and I keep getting distracted by life :clara_lili: I'm still in the tutorial I think

Reactions: TheStarPalace

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Downloaded the game during the it's released but stopped playing it when the pandemic hit due to how busy it made my life now. I mostly just follow the fandom in Tumblr and see the gorgeous fan arts of the boys.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
2 overblots left then all the Dorm leader's will be complete. I'm getting worried the game will run out of content once we reach the possible final boss of this Overblot arc.

And Ambrose being twisted from Merlin makes sense since Merlin is the mentor of Arthur in the film "The Sword in the Stone". I forgot Disney actually made a film about that cause that was released 30 years before I was even born. It's funny knowing another "Merlin" in another Japanese Gacha game cause I also play FGO and know that Merlin for the Memes.

PS. Vil's SSR Groovy is gorgeous and well detailed, as expected from Yana.

I've been looking at tumblr and one post mentioned Grim's pendant getting more darker since the beginning. Looks like we'll be fighting Grim over again. Would this confirm the time traveling theory or the MC simply being shown the future at the start of the game?

Last edited:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
2 overblots left then all the Dorm leader's will be complete. I'm getting worried the game will run out of content once we reach the possible final boss of this Overblot arc.

And Ambrose being twisted from Merlin makes sense since Merlin is the mentor of Arthur in the film "The Sword in the Stone". I forgot Disney actually made a film about that cause that was released 30 years before I was even born. It's funny knowing another "Merlin" in another Japanese Gacha game cause I also play FGO and know that Merlin for the Memes.

PS. Vil's SSR Groovy is gorgeous and well detailed, as expected from Yana.

I've been looking at tumblr and one post mentioned Grim's pendant getting more darker since the beginning. Looks like we'll be fighting Grim over again. Would this confirm the time traveling theory or the MC simply being shown the future at the start of the game?
Most likely, the story will take a break and then release a "Part 2", maybe focusing on summer vacation or the next year of school. Some other story based mobile games have done that. That'd be interesting imo.

I actually really love the Sword in the Stone, so I was glad Merlin was referenced!!

Not sure if you saw it, but at the end of part 5, Grim was seen being corrupted by the overblot gems he's been eating and the protagonist had a vision of the monster from the prologue...so yeah, it's pretty much confirmed they had a vision of the future back then. Not too crazy, since they keep dreaming about meeting Mickey Mouse and experiencing various Disney movies too.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
They can expand the world-building on that universe beyond NCR, possibly even change the settings to the students hometown, I really want to see how Farena looks like in canon, and explore more on finding a way to sent the MC back home as a plot device while finding more problems that the MC needs to fix by beating them up.

The RSA students can be explored more cause even if they are based on literal Disney Princess/protagonist, Realistically perfection comes with it's own stress and flaws. I'm thinking of the same level of character story of Bakemonogatari.

But it all falls under Yana to write it down.

At this point I don't care if they take liberties & diverge from the source material for the sake of a good plot, references can be make here and there but I don't want that to restrict Yana from being creative. Disney already does that alot on their films I'm salty they made Hades a power hungry bad guy in their films when Zeus was way worse myth-wise.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I've heard about this, but never actually played. What was the premise again? Though from what I've seen from the title alone it's a more darker tone on disney classics?
Yeah, exactly, the game mixes modified takes on Disney tales with an original story about a magic school. Most of the characters are based on disney villains too, which seems kinda wince worthy, but they're actually really unique and fleshed out.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
LMAO twisted wonderland is actually kind of like descendants, except less of a trainwreck. Not a fan of how the story chapters keep getting shorter and higher in number though..

Reactions: YOYo_MAMA

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Add in an MC, or Yuu, who got Isekai'd to that Universe, that's the basic premise of the game. The character's are more inspired by Disney villains personality, history, motivation and aesthetic, the game have it's own history completely separate from the films, there are references and callbacks. Story wise the game also delves into the character's background as you interact with them sometimes deconstructing it, this confused people at first cause it makes the game seem like an Otome Love game where you get to date the characters as you go along. Mostly due to the AMAZING art.

In a nutshell it's
Disney + Harry Potter + High School/College + Isekai'd Player + Yana's amazing art

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Now you can order your own phone case just like the Selfie King of Hearts!!
IMG_20210204_185806.jpg

Aniplex is really milking that Disney Magic with merchandise.

I'm just waiting for anime adaptation in the future. FGO already have like ,2 that I remember and a movie, even Touken Ranbu have 3 and that's a browser strategy game.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I finally got to the tutorial roll :clara_lili:I was going to post asking if I should reroll or not, but from my previous experience with another gacha by the same company I assumed getting two of the same SR was good and it was probably okay not to (plus I like to not reroll on my first experience. I wait until I'm hopelessly addicted)

Honestly I'm so overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to learn I almost thought about giving up, but given it's Azul's birthday soon and he was my early favorite I guess I'm going to try to stick out for at least a few more days :teto_lili:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)