• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO UNI-Chan (CCD-0001) - Crowdfunding for Talk & Song voice for CeVIO AI by U-Stella Inc.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
A crowdfunding for UNI-Chan (CCD-0001) was announced earlier this week by U-Stella Inc., and today the website for her crowdfunding went up.
The stretch goals for the crowdfunding are:

100% - Talk Voice
300% - Song Voice
350% - 5th Additional Emotion
400% - 6th Additional Emotion
600% - UNI 3D Model will be given for free to all (If this goal is not achieved the model will still be released, but will not be free)

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
The additional reward tiers have been added to the crowdfunding.
Plan N will get you Fee’s limited addition sold out physical + acrilic keychains if U-ray, Fee and Uni + a thank you video narrated by Fee

and Plan O is the same but with standard edition of Fee starter pack.

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
No new stretch goal has been reached, but during these 24 hours uni’s cf got 20% making it be at 206% as of now (song voice is at 300%). Guess people just waited till the end to donate?
15F26DB8-82AE-447C-8053-369FAE8517DC.jpeg

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Good news, the 300% goal has been reached!

There are still more goals to reach, but personally, I think it's a stretch since the crowdfunding ends on July 24

• Love
Reactions: WyndReed and aru ii

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Good news, the 300% goal has been reached!

There are still more goals to reach, but personally, I think it's a stretch since the crowdfunding ends on July 24
Yay! So happy that she got to the song voice. Also, it seems that the crowdfunding still has 23 hours left to go, so she can very much get to the 5th emotion goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)