• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Software UTAU(s) NEEDED!

炎上悪魔

Yuuma
Oct 26, 2021
14
20
enjouakuma.neocities.org
I want to make duet covers with my UTAU Mikhail (probably romantic songs too) but I don't want to pick random UTAU's and then the creators get mad... soooo, send me your gay utau boyo's you wouldn't mind me shipping my boy with (the utau's and yourself need to be 18+ over)! Preferably if they were another demihuman, but human is fine too! And if they have an MMD model, that would be wonderful! I yearn to make UTABL / UTAMLM ^w^

I attached art of Mikhail so you can see him and if you wanna know more about his character, just ask (all drawings made by me) ^^
 

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)