• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I've been thinking that there should be a thread for Vocaloid (and other voice synth) merchandise news, such as newly announced figures, preorder news and goods in general.
So, please post news about merch here, discussion is also welcome! Keep it to official licensed merch please.
----‐--------------------‐-----------------‐-
NOTE: When embedding content from Twitter or other sources, please also write down what item is in question (even if it's mentioned on the Tweet/post you embedded). This way users can search a specific item using the search function on this site. You don't have to write it down exactly the way it is officially, but try to have at least the character name and preferably also the version name.
(Added 10.11.2019)
---------------------------------------------

Let me kick things off with Miku; preorders for the Hatsune Miku V4X figma opened today. Info: figma Hatsune Miku V4X
912e71d21f50fdb14dd5c091c1f6f235.jpg

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I didn't catch the whole Snow Miku stream where they announced some new figures, but here's what I saw:

Nendoroid Racing Miku 2013 Sepang ver.
Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017 ver.
Dc1E0qBUwAAf-7N.jpeg
1/8 scale Racing Miku 2017 Spa ver.
Dc1VLG1VAAI-pya.jpeg
1/7 scale Hatsune Miku Vintage Dress ver. painted prototype
Dc1VjjgU0AAq1UO.jpeg
The Vintage Dress figure is something I'm definitely going to buy :)
But I didn't see the figure I'm expecting even more, the Miku Wedding ver.

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
The Vintage Dress scale looks so beautiful, I first saw the pics on Twitter and was stunned (*_*)♡♡
The MM2017 nendoroid also looks amazing, and since it's my favorite MM design, I am now considering if I should buy it lol

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
A quick recap of some recent merch news:

(I'm not sure if we should include new V.A. compilation albums here, but why not?)
Exit Tunes Presents Vocaloseasons feat. Hatsune Miku ~Summer has been up for preorders for some time now
EXIT TUNES PRESENTS Vocaloseasons feat.初音ミク

Sega Miku prizes; jumbo plushie and cushion
初音ミク |セガプラザ

1/43 scale Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG 2017 series champion ver. die-cast model car

Pre-sale for Miku Expo USA & Mexico merchandise starts on May 21st.
Edit: Hatsune Miku X Fan Forge wallets FOR FANS BY FANS:Wallet Challenge from the Fan Forge

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Since this thread seems to be Vocaloid merch in general, I'll post this here, and if you're interested, I highly recommend reading the whole thing since the way it works may be a bit odd;

Webpon is "selling" merch of AHS, Vocalomakets, and AI-JP characters starting today. <- click for link (it's already begun as of this post)
The three types of merchandise you can win are clutch bags, acrylic headphone stands, and can badges.

*AHS = Tsurumaki Maki, Kaai Yuki, SF-A2 miki, Hiyama Kiyoteru, Minase Kou
*Vocalomakets = Yuzuki Yukari, Kizuna Akari
*AI-JP = Kotonoha Akane, Kotonoha Aoi

The only clutch bag design is Yukari; there are headphone stand designs for Yukari, Akari, and the Kotonoha sisters, and there are can badges of everyone listed above the spoiler along with an extra secret character (it's Frimomen <- highlight for spoiler/good thing there's only one VNN theme rn).

The way this works is like a gacha (hence the name webpon, derived from "gachapon") -- basically you pay how for how many turns you want to try for (500 yen for 1 turn), and the merch you get is random. You can buy up to 10 turns at once -- though note that every time you go to buy more turns, you have to pay the 500 yen shipping fee each time, so if you plan on only buying two turns, pay for two turns upfront instead of paying one turn at a time -- otherwise the total cost will be 2000 yen instead of 1500.

You can pay with VISA or Mastercard -- unfortunately there's no Paypal option. You'll also have to register an account on the site in order to play, but it's fairly straightforward; I'm using a forwarding service as my address since they don't ship overseas.

Also note that the site still says the game isn't available for me on desktop, but it works fine on my phone. If it doesn't work for you, try accessing it that way.

This will last until the end of the month (June 1st, 7 PM Japan time).

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
!!! Baby!!! I need that Yuki badge.
I wonder if it'd be feasible (or even possible) to do a split order with other group members here. Maybe everyone can chip in for x amount of tries, send the money to one person who buys it, and then people get whatever badge they wanted. I guess with Gacha there's no guarantee you'll get merch you want even if you chip in money, though...

(Weird that Iroha's not included).

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
^
I've already done it, but I'm definitely open to doing it again if people want to try that! If people don't get what they want, then there's still the opportunity to trade if someone else got something they want.

(I did it five times and got the Yuki, Miki, Aoi, and Kou badges along with the Kotonoha headphone stand. The Kou badge and headphone stand were what I wanted, but I also wanted Kiyoteru so if anyone gets him and wants one of the other three badges I got, I'm open for trading for sure.)

uu the best way I can figure this working out is;
Person A pays for the first x rolls
Person B pays for the next y rolls

No matter what, A will get the first x amount and B will get the second y amount since that's what they paid for, though they're free to trade among each other if they like, if that makes sense?
I'm a bit nervous about everyone paying just to roll whatever and then let everyone choose among that in case multiple people try to claim the same thing orz

I'd be willing to host this if everyone's alright with that, and hopefully everything would all be settled by the time they should get here anyway (it says delivery will be in August, so I think they're making these per "order.")

Otherwise if all this is too messy or risky, then I understand! This is just the easiest way I could think of this working orz

I lowkey thought about doing a split/group order for this earlier and tried to plan it out, though I wasn't sure if anyone besides me was interested ;;

Last edited:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah that'd be a good way to go about it. I have paypal but no credit card haha...anyway I'll be down to do it like...the week after the next.

Reactions: Rylitah

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
I am also quite interested, but I don't usually do group orders online because I know people will go bonkers over the shipping aspect :')

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I am also quite interested, but I don't usually do group orders online because I know people will go bonkers over the shipping aspect :')
I've done a lot of group orders -- most of the time, everyone agrees to just pay the shipping price divided by the number of people in the order (1000 yen divided by say three people would be about 333 yen each). Sometimes this changes when people buy a lot more things or heavier things so they pay a bit more to cover that, but it's usually not an issue. Either way, paying part of the shipping fee will always be much cheaper than paying the whole thing by yourself orz

Since this is just a bunch of small stuff, I think I'd do shipping divided by the number of people participating to make things easy. For the 500 yen shipping fee required for every purchase, that'd also just be divided between how many people have paid for rolls in that go, if that makes sense.

I did a Vocaloid group order in New Years for AHS' sale and that's how I divided up the shipping (though since I ended up taking two Vocaloids to fill out the slots, I paid twice of what everyone else did just to keep it fair since everyone else only had one) -- if anyone has any issues with how shipping for this would go, I'd be more than happy to talk it out to reach an outcome that everyone would be satisfied with!

(Though I know discussion of merch is allowed in this thread, I'm afraid we're going a bit off topic, so I'll make a thread after work to discuss this more in detail orz)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Something I've thought should exist is now coming to reality! A japanese language study book with Miku^^
It's called Hatsune Miku de Nihongo.
Release date is apparently June 16th.
Learn Japanese language and culture with this collection of 10 famous Hatsune Miku's songs, a nursery rhyme and an original composition.Each song (with one exception) shows 1) the original Japanese lyrics 2) how to read the lyrics in Romanized script; 3) the English translation, 4) a commentary on Japanese language or culture reflected in the lyrics, and 5) conversation practice with Hatsune Miku. Recordings of all the lyrics and of the Japanese conversation are downloadable with SONOCA.◇Includes our own exclusive recording of the popular VOCALOID producer, teaeye: original "Meguri, natsu" (The Wheel of Seasons: Summer)◇Original Miku illustrations for the cover and SONOCA card by borbone◇Download voice recordings to practice Japanese conversation with Hatsune Miku. As the songs are introduced and explained in English, it's a perfect introduction to Hatsune Miku overseas.
Source & more info:
三修社 | 【6月18日発売】 初音ミクで日本語

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)