• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Something I've thought should exist is now coming to reality! A japanese language study book with Miku^^
It's called Hatsune Miku de Nihongo.
Release date is apparently June 16th.

Source & more info:
三修社 | 【6月18日発売】 初音ミクで日本語
This is really awesome stuff. I have actually read the lyrics of "Tell Your World" and "Hajimete no Oto" to practice writing Japanese lyrics. Latter has inspired me to write a new song but about a different topic.

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
For those who ordered the Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd - Megurine Luka Temptation Ver. 1/7 Complete Figure, check your inboxes for said invoices, sites like GSC webshop and AmiAmi should already have her in stock.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Well... the Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017 1/7 scale figure has been delayed again. I got an email from Amiami stating that the new release date is this August.

Originally it was set to release last February and then it was postponed to June, I hope it will actually be released in August and not delayed any further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)