• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Gatcha Yukari & Akari button sets

The Verge posted their own look at the new Miku phone

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
There seem to be some Fourth of July sales going on at places where you can get Vocaloid merchandise, books, and other goods!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Prototype for the 1/4 scale Hatsune Miku My Dear Bunny Ver. revealed.

EDIT: It's actually up for preorders already (that was quick!).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomelo

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
New Yukari, Akari & Gumi shirts on the Ani-T site

New IA & ONE goods on 1st Place's webstore

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
So much WonFes stuff already announced and more is coming. Here's some:

Hatsune Miku Wedding ver. FINALLY! I just hope the preorders open soon. I'm going to get her, no matter how expensive she will be.

Racing Miku 2010 ver. No prototype or anything yet, just a silhouette. This GSC's new POP UP PARADE series sounds interesting, since the prices are planned to be around 3,800 yen. Besides this Racing Miku, there was also a normal Miku for this series (check Move->Forward's post)

Racing Miku 2013 ver.

So far there's at least five figures I must have. I can already feel my wallet getting thinner...

Edit: Prize figures from Sega:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomelo

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Ehhh...sadly didn't really care about this wonfes, besides the Teto figurine and the Akari garage kit. I sadly have not seen the Yukari Onn figurine by Pulchra either :( I think they cancelled her, if I no longer will see photos of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)