• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID3 will not launch

Jaxonloid

MEIKO & CUL obsessed
Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
Sorry if this is not the place for this kind of post, but i'm looking for help.
Basically, i've been trying to install a V3 voicebank which is a brand new sealed copy.
I install it, everything goes fine. I activate it, everything goes fine.
But every single time i try to launch the tiny editor that was installed, i get this error message.

help.PNG

i've tried EVERYTHING.
Deactivating then reactivating.
Uninstalling all other voicebanks and editors.
Reinstalling the voicebank.
restarting the PC.
Installing in administrator mode.

Im genuinely at a loss. I have no idea what is going on anymore.
A couple of my twitter followers have been having the same issue lately. So i'm wondering if theres an issue with the V3 activation server?

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I think there was a topic about it a while ago.. found it!

try using the updated version of the tiny editor:

and check well on your PC that there aren't any trial versions installed of any voice bank (V2, V3, V4, ..). sometimes, even though you uninstall a trial version, the folder with some files might still exist, so you should delete it manually (usually is in c:\program files) and check also from the registry of windows ("regedit") if there are some registry keys left of previous trials installed.
you can also contact Yamaha to check if there are some issues with your product activation:
:meiko_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)