• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Vocaloids that have been/will be updated to AI

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
The concept of concatenative versions of vocal synths being the latest versions is slipping through my fingers, so here I'll try to keep track of who's turning to the AI side (please comment if you know more or need to correct me on something):

Japanese:
IA: Updated to CeVIO AI
Yuzuki Yukari: Updated to CeVIO AI
Tohoku Zunko: Updated to NEUTRINO and CeVIO AI
Haruno Sora: Updated to Synthesizer V AI
flower: Updated to CeVIO AI
GUMI: Updated to VOCALOID6 and Synthesizer V AI
Otomachi Una: Updated to VOCALOID6
(Gakupo: Will fairly likely be updated to VOCALOID6)
SF-A2 miki: Will be updated to Synthesizer V AI
Hiyama Kiyoteru: Will be updated to Synthesizer V AI
ZOLA Project (YUU, KYO and WIL): Updated to VOCALOID6
Mirai Komachi: Will be updated to ELMIRAIVE

Chinese:
Luo Tianyi, YANHE, Yuezheng Ling, Yuezheng Longya, Zhiyu Moke, Mo Qingxian: Updated to ACE Studio (some might still be upcoming but I no longer follow the development of ACE so someone else might be able to inform me)
Xingchen/Stardust: Updated to Synthesizer V AI

English:
OLIVER: Will be updated to Maghni AI
BIG AL: Will likely be updated to Maghni AI
Sweet ANN: Will likely be updated to Maghni AI
RUBY: Got a DiffSinger test voicebank and a test RVC; will likely be updated to Maghni AI
AURUM: Was originally going to be a Vocaloid called Ausgris, will be released as a "Maghnite" for Maghni AI named Aurum instead

Spanish:
MAIKA: Got a soundalike voicebank on Voctro Lab's Voiceful service (dunno how much that counts)
Bruno and Clara: May have also gotten Voiceful soundalikes (at least Bruno did I've heard)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)