• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocamakets "Kagayake! Yukarin Star Festival" doujin event and drama short

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
There was a doujin event for the Vocamaket banks last May 3 and 4. Yukari and Akari gets the most attention though but the other's with a talking voicebanks of AH-software makes an appearance. They also showed a fan-made drama video featuring many Voiceroids. It's a short story about newbie Akari getting advice from the other professional idols.
The cast includes:
Tsurumaki Maki, Kotonoha Akane, Kotonoha Akane, Tohoku Zunko, Tohoku Kiritan, Tohoku Itako, Haruno Sora, Minase Kou, Kyomachi Seika, and IA

You can read the article on Vocasphere for more details on the event

They already posted in on Youtube and Niconico, but there is still no english sub yet.

Any translators out there?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
For me, it's hard to understand some of what they're saying because of the echoing audio (would have to re-listen a few times). I turned on subs to help, but to be honest, I'm too busy to translate something this long (it would take days even for a pro translator, it takes me over an hour to translate a 4 min video that lacks subtitles) in addition to the muddy sound. I clicked around during the video while doing other stuff so my focus wasn't entirely there, but I feel like your description of "newbie Akari getting advice from the other professional idols " pretty much fits the bill (except maybe adding that the advice is vague/slightly bad, so Akari doesn't know what to do).

For example, the twins advise Akari to focus on figuring out what she wants to do that's fun. Talking to Zunko and co make Akari wonder how she can have a good relationship with Yukari like they have. When Akari does talk to Yukari, Yukari admits that she had the same doubts and worries about what she should do to be good like other idols. (I only got about half way through by randomly clicking, so I'm not sure about the other half of the performance. It looks really cute, though, so maybe if I get more time I will try to listen to more.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)