• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Voiceroid English is under development

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
It's probably a smart move, if they want her to have fluid and understandable English. Hope the VA is a good match to the original! :)

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
About which site will be used:

I guess either one of these two will be used for crowdfunding? I googled a bit about both and it seems like both Kickstarter and Indiegogo are trustful enough, but I get the feeling they will go with the former since it's likely more popular so it will probably be able to attract more people to the project.

Reactions: Twillby

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
They'll probably do it on Kickstarter, I think it's closer to the site they use for Japanese crowdfunding and it's also the most accessible/familiar to everyone.

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Like I said before, Zunko's already done an English crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter in the past. I'm guessing they're just thinking about other options, but the previous Kickstarter was a success, so I imagine they'll go with it again.

Either way, I'm excited! I've really been thinking about this lately and I'm super excited for it to start, however long it takes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)