• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

WAVEFILE WIP (Rin ACT2)

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Soo, that's my first time showing off something I made with the software ahh ;; :kokone_lili: ,I'd really like to receive some feedbacks on how it's going on in order to improve :3 (also, that's actually my first time approaching to mixing, so I hope it isn't too terrible as an attempt as well :yohioloid_lili:, pieces of advice on that would be reaally appreciated ;3).
Anyways, I used V2 for that :ryuuto_lili:, as well as Rin ACT2 (I really love her tone ahh ;;)

Sep 21, 2019
Ahhh! She sounds adorable!!

The mixing and tuning is excellent! You're really great at using Rin's Act2! I don't think I have any advice I can give because this is already really good! This is really your first time mixing??? I'm really impressed!! :len_rylitah:

Reactions: Cerāgi <º•

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
For your first time mixing, this is phenomenal! Rin sounds very bouncy and cute. Like Patuk said, her voice kind of drowns out the instrumental, but that's really the only thing I can think is "wrong" with it (and finding a balance between the instrumentals and vocals is something I still struggle with, so it's hardly a major issue). Excellent work!

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Thank you so much for all the replies! Hearing so many kind words really makes me so happy about it ahh! *crying*😷😷✨
Aand yes, balancing out the vocals and the instrumental was what I think gave me the most problems indeed ;;, I was never satisfied with what came out, but I’ll keep it in mind next time and I’ll try to improve that ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ, thank you for telling me :3

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I like it! The instrumental, as well as the vocals, sound really fun!

I don't know if I agree about the vocals drowning out the instrumental--I mean, I guess they might, but I think it's important that the vocals can be heard/understood. You could probably make an argument either way, depending on what effect you want to achieve. If there's more that you want to be heard from the instrumental that you think isn't coming through, you could adjust the volume on them up some, but I don't think it's necessarily imperative.

Potentially, I think you could turn the volume on everything up some (which would probably help with hearing the instrumentals too, of course), but that's completely dependent on the person listening and what their volume setting is--it's just that I was listening to some other things and this song came out quieter than them. So it might not be a valid point. To a certain extent, I'd guess it's better to err on the side of being too loud than being too quiet, since whatever people are listening on, they can always set the volume to 0, but the max they have available could be different, and it sucks when you need something louder but can't get it there.

If you turn up the volume on everything, I think you might find that you want to turn down the volume on Rin, which would sort of incorporate the feedback from the others, too.

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Yeah, I kinda noticed it too, it being quiter compared to other tracks; I think the problem was mainly I didn’t have any reference when mixing it with headphones, so the volume seemed fine to me when doing so, but turned out being lower when I listened to it on my phone right after other things(also, Rin’s ACT2 is quite quiet by default, and I didn’t want to pump it up too much in order to avoid any possible distortion 😅).
I’ll follow your advice though and turn the master volume up more next time 👍🏻👍🏻, I’m happy you liked it though! :3

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)