• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Western Vocaloid Producer Creep-P featured on HOOKED ON THE LOOK

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I know not everyone's a fan of Creep-P's music, but I feel that the episode gives insight into his personality that is reflected in his music and fashion. He opens up about being bullied and coming terms with self expression and other people's opinion on him. They even interview his mom and she seems very supportive.

HOOKED ON THE LOOK episode:

One of the types of fashion Creep-P is inspired by is called ishoku hada (異色肌 something like "different color skin" where different can mean unique/strange). Other popular figures include Phillicia Deanell and Miyako (the link is to a video of her explaining how to do ishoku hada).

Lovely Lor and her girlfriend Holly react to the episode; at 11:50 they interview Creep-P about what he thought of how the episode turned out (he reveals they cut out him talking about Vocaloid music for the episode):

Note: Lovely Lor is an extremely well-known lolita. When she's not wearing lolita, she wears other J-fashion and also works as an evil clown at a carnival every Halloween. She also frequently provides tips for people wanting to take photos of people in over the top J-fashion and gives advice to people on the receiving end. Creep-P does not like sneaky pictures being taken on him in his outfits and many in the community also hate it unless you ask permission. (Here's a link to one such video by Lovely Lor.)

Hopefully this will help some people understand Creep-P a bit more.

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
He commissioned me to make art for him twice now and I can really say that he is the kindest person ever.
Everyone can think about his style or his music what they want, in my opinion he has some really good songs, but no one can deny that he himself is a good person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)