• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What are the most Obscure Vocaloid ships that you ship?

YaBoiJamie<3

New Fan
Nov 27, 2021
I Dont have many but my obscure ones are Bruno x Kaito, me and my girlfriend are basically the owners of that ship lol, and Cyber x Longya bc of Love Electric <3

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
One that's just occurred to me: :xinhua_smile_lili: x:aiko_lili:. Though it's not advertised as much as it was with Xin Hua and is therefore less obvious to Western audiences (including myself, heh), Aiko is also a Taiwanese Mandarin vocal, and they're the same age. I like to imagine they're classmates~

Reactions: aru ii

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Peaches reminded me of a Xin Hua ship that I have unfortunately forgotten about for a long time now. Xin Hua x Yu Yao :xinhua_smile_lili::xiayuyao_lili:. Yu Yao lost her popularity in the recent years, so I guess this ship isn't really popular. I imagine that they had known each other for their whole life, and even though they like each other they can't really understand their feelings yet, so they never thaught of themselves as a couple.
This ship is like Oliver x Kazehiki (otp), but if they hadn't known they liked each other

Reactions: TheStarPalace

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
Here's one that you didn't know that I ship: Zunko and Moke/Qingxian

I am a sucker for western music, especially when it comes to collaborations like these. This song's artists have birthdays on Zunko and both Moke and Qingxian's release dates.

Others include Nemu x Kaito and Kafu x Maki, the latter is because both of their release dates were on Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney's birthdays (both men were part of The Beatles). Maki and Qing Su is another one, because their SynthV release dates were on the release of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun's birthdays. (basically Twenty One Pilots)

Reactions: TheStarPalace

ThePipofDespair

New Fan
Jul 13, 2021
Okie, here's a few of my rare Voca ships:
Gakupo x Hio x Yuuma (primarily Hio x Yuuma tho)
Dex x Piko
Arsloid x Wil
Wil x Yuu (surprisingly the most uncommon ZOLA pairing, it's adorable)
Gumi x IA
Iroha x miki
Ruby x Daina
Mayu x Nana

Plus a couple bonus for UTAU:
Shuu x Hakupo
Rinne Tsubasa x Matsudappoine

and a few more for SynthV:
Maki x Rikka
Solaria x Anri
Ninezero x Jun
Haiyi x Aiko
Saki x Qing Su

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Ships I like:
-Solaria x Asterian (common one and I know that's not the point of this thread, but me talking about ships isn't something you see everyday, y'know?)
-Solaria x Anri is a good ship too (everywoman and her stronk goddess girlfriend!)
-Momo x Defoko (under the condition that Defoko is not a bully, just comes off cold and sucks at dealing with her feelings)
-Kevin x Eleanor (nerds)
And I admit, I have considered the idea of shipping my Utau with Jun, but that's too weird since she's a robot, plus I never got over growing up with cringe culture internet that said that canon x OC/FC is a no-no, so I settled for her having a pathetic crush on him XD

I'm really not an active shipping person per se though XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Ships I like:
-Solaria x Asterian (common one and I know that's not the point of this thread, but me talking about ships isn't something you see everyday, y'know?)
-Solaria x Anri is a good ship too (everywoman and her stronk goddess girlfriend!)
-Momo x Defoko (under the condition that Defoko is not a bully, just comes off cold and sucks at dealing with her feelings)
-Kevin x Eleanor (nerds)
And I admit, I have considered the idea of shipping my Utau with Jun, but that's too weird since she's a robot, plus I never got over growing up with cringe culture internet that said that canon x OC/FC is a no-no, so I settled for her having a pathetic crush on him XD

I'm really not an active shipping person per se though XD
kevin and ellie both have the theater kid thing going on so i definitely get that one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)