• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What is the most obscure UTAU you know?

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Oh! there is a lot of obscure utaus I know. I will not count utaus like Acme Iku & FLO Chan bc they are technically not really utaus
Hakaine Maiko (But you probably know of her)
Sakebi Chan (Scary but still a very cute)
Oishi Maki (Iku's friend)
Corona (The name phphphph)
Fermata Carilon (Notification sound or something)
(The background music is Fermata)
Tree (They are a Tree)
Hitoku (She just spooks me, and her original vb is scary, but she also has a normal vb)
Mougeki Mero (Acoustic guitar)
Mr. Boushi (He is Ayaka's hat)

Reactions: poser

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
I know I'm a bit late to this thread, but my personal favorite among niche Utauloids (or at least what is niche to me) is Kurashiku Baree! I like how his voice is pretty soft but at the same time can carry emotion.

Here's a video (it take a little bit until the singing actually begins lol)

Reactions: morrysillusion

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
kazune funa. learned of her existence literally yesterday (and on accident may I add) and there is almost nothing about her online from what i’ve seen, googled her and got unrelated stuff in foreign languages lol

here she is!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
kazune funa. learned of her existence literally yesterday (and on accident may I add) and there is almost nothing about her online from what i’ve seen, googled her and got unrelated stuff in foreign languages lol

here she is!
This Utau is actually a boy “according to the Vocaloiddb”. He is a part of the windows 100% utaus, which are not really popular, so that’s why there isn’t much info on him

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
OO ALRIGHT SORRY FOR THE MISHAP!
also yeah true, another one is tomo kane! i adore her

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Written songs for: Tree
Used in Talkloids: Meera Constantine, Akuma Talon, Kashi Kyoku, Sora V2 (not Suiga Sora or Haruno Sora, a furry Sora I found on Utau Wiki), Bixibite (probably counts if some people didn't recognize her when I used her, but on the other hand she's the successor to UFOko who was pretty popular)
Have their voicebanks also: Narcissa Constantine, Kanochi Neko (probably counts since I hear nothing of her anymore, or maybe not given her association with Kikyuune Aiko), Bolly Joel
Also heard of (including but not limited to): Akemi Suta, Sonia Melody, Daryl "Murica" Jones, Miyuki Masara

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
There are some but the two -three coming up first right now are NONI, as well as the then-popular yet having fallen into obscurity duet Re:Arrange, Ria and Renji Soune

Also Gaby Enkane

Sadly for NONI, since she was abandoned, and was an ooooold utau i only have her VB but i've nothing to show ;A;"' (but she has a nice womanly voice with a quirky tone and trilled Rs)

Edit: Also forgot that guy

As you can see, those are among the beginning's bunch ^^"' It feels so strange to look back at old vocautau days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)