• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's your favorite nakige?

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
Finished Saigusa's route of Little Busters! this weekend. it was a wild ride of emotions. I think I like to reherse Far Away (Haruka Konata) intrumental version as another song on the learn to preform list.
Emotions encountered: Rage, despair, love, confusion, hatred, the funnies, happiness, pity, sarrow. It's a trip.

Last edited:

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
I have a question about Kudryavka's route, I've only played the VN.
Who actually died in her route? It seemed like they just killed off her entire family which is just brutal.
Is Kud Wafter a DLC or standalone? I think I might be interested in it. I guess that's why they had made a expansion, it was incomplete.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
for Little Busters VN, I can recommend you this guide for the various endings ^-^
and about Kud Wafter, is both an anime and a standalone game (for PC, Android and PSP):maika_winter_lili:

Reactions: InstallGentoo

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
for Little Busters VN, I can recommend you this guide for the various endings ^-^
I did but I'm still left with unexplained questions (I havn't gotten to refrain just yet).
the good end seemed like Riki inavertently killed Kud's Grandfather by letting her Go back to her country to try and salvage the situation and be certain of her mothers whereabouts. Grandfather ends up being captured and taken away to a seperate location never to be heard again (I assumed they killed him).

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I don't remember well the endings details, but I remember that to understand most of events, you had to clear most of paths endings, because sometimes even only one different talk can explain more things regarding one or more characters. and I totally recommend Kud Wafter, is so well done ^-^

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
Did Miyuki Koshiki actually die in the true route? or was kengo able to save her? If the former is true Kengo's resolution or reason for resolution seemed to fall flat. I wouldn't believe he could get over such a obstacle with such a reason, for that he was able to forgive Kyousuke for that reason alone.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
here is her page from the wiki ^-^
(I recommend to don't read the page yet, only after you complete Komari route in full)
the wiki has pages for all the characters, but yes, don't read them until you've cleared all routes ^-^

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
here is her page from the wiki ^-^
(I recommend to don't read the page yet, only after you complete Komari route in full)
the wiki has pages for all the characters, but yes, don't read them until you've cleared all routes ^-^
I didn't finish the post-refrain routes but I didn't hear of komari having one. It's not complete yet? I thought post refrain is just extra backstory+ saya spinoff. I didn't hear her in komari's route, she's only mentioned 2nd playthrough and onward. Do I have to go through komari again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)