• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Yokune Ruko Fanclub!

What is your favorite thing about Yokune Ruko?

• Total voters

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
:yokuneruko_lili: :ruko_ibis: Welcome to the Yokune Ruko Fanclub! :ruko_ibis: :yokuneruko_lili:
A club dedicated to our beloved Vipperloid, Yokune Ruko.
To avoid having posts of people asking to join, I would like for any newcomers to post something that shows appreciation for the character. It doesn't have to be from this list, but here are some ideas:
- Say something about why Yokune Ruko is special to you
- Post an original song or cover featuring Yokune Ruko
- Post a piece of fanart (your own or one you like) featuring Ruko
- Post a talkloid/comic/written work featuring Ruko

If I respond to your post with a like or a comment, you are in. If I have been inactive for over a month, you may consider yourself part of the club without me replying.
Ibis (duh)
PearlStarLight5
Blingee G
Yokune Ruko has two different voicebanks, Yokune Ruko ♀ and Yokune Ruko ♂ . While they sound very different, they are both very high quality and have a lot of different versions to choose from. Personally, I would recommend Yokune Ruko ♀ "Rainbow color" (There's 7 appends!) and Yokune Ruko ♂ Kire.

Both are available to download for free at Long Sleeper's website:
~
Here are some Userbars I made for everyone! They're not the greatest quality, but I think they'll do. If anyone wants to make any other userbars, they are free to do so!

Image code: https://vocaverse.network/media/yokune-ruko-fc-userbar-1.1567/full
Gallery Link:

Image code: https://vocaverse.network/media/yokune-ruko-fc-userbar-2.1568/full
Gallery link:

If you're unfamilar with some of their songs, here's a good introduction video I found:
(though it shouldn't be a problem, beware of potentially triggering content)

(Broken english screamo by Hakaine Maiko included)

Thank you @Krin for finding this one and letting me add it to the list!

(General CW for the next couple)
[
(Flashing lights warning for this one!)
Current Feature:

(this song is actually part of a series called "Ruko's MY SONG series", so if you like it, you can go check out the rest on LambLuema 's Channel)​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)