• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Synth V original】 Song o maturitě 【GENBU & Yamine Renri】

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi guys, here's my new Czech Synth V original with GENBU and Yamine Renri! This song, called "Song o maturitě", is about the GCSE exam (in Czech, we call it "maturita"). It starts and ends with a parody of the well-known Japanese folk song Sakura, Sakura, but between those parts it's a completely original song. It was pretty difficult to make GENBU and Renri sing in Czech, but the song was fun to make. Actually I made this instrumental a long time ago, but I completely remade it and used it for this song. Even if you don't understand the Czech lyrics, you can:
  • just enjoy the song
  • try to sing along
  • snap the fingers to the rhythm
  • clap to the rhythm
  • dance to the song (like I did when I was making it)
  • love the song
  • hate the song
  • if you want to understand the lyrics, you can read the official English translation :wink:

Last edited:

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
I really wasn't expecting the switch to a more pop- genre song (which was well-done, BTW). Cool!
Thanks! Actually I made this instrumental (without the Sakura part) a long time ago, but I was lazy to write the lyrics. And I thought I'll sing it myself. Back then, I didn't know there will be a vocal synth called Synthesizer V, which will sing this song instead of me :overjoyed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)