• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【SynthV original】ソラニソラニ【Tsurumaki Maki AI】

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019

This is my first public vocal-synth track release since I swapped out all of my non-linear plugins for a fresh collection of different non-linear plugins that support oversampling.* The results are quite pleasing to my ears, with everything sounding much more clear and defined than previous efforts. Oversampling (where needed) is definitely not a gimmick!

Lyrics are by my usual collaborator, and they were written first, leaving me to compose music that fit his words. Although I think maybe he wanted a bit more guitar.

As for tuning, I used Saki AI’s auto-tuning and then swapped out her voice for Tsurumaki Maki AI. My reasoning for this is simply that I don’t like Tsurumaki Maki AI’s auto-tuning, while the Gen3 Saki AI auto-tuning is more in line with my personal tastes.

*Some of these “new”plugins I’ve had for a while, but I previously used them only occasionally—now I use them everywhere. Most Vocaverse regulars can probably guess the plugin development team's name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)