• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2019

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
New info regarding the tickets!
First off, there will be 4 concerts in Osaka (2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday), and 5 in Tokyo (the first show takes place on Friday night).

Domestic ticket lottery is open between March 11th 12:00 JST and March 25th 23:59 JST.

Ticket lottery for foreign visitors: from April 15th 12:00 JST to May 15th 23:59

Accommodation plan applications start on April 15th 12:00 and end on May 7th 12:00.

No change in ticket prices; SS is 9000 yen and S 8000 yen. Exhibition entry is 500 yen and includes a gift like in previous years.

More specific info about the venues:

Osaka exhibition: Intex Osaka Halls 4-5B
Osaka live: Intex Osaka Hall 5A

Tokyo exhibition: Makuhari Messe Halls 1-2
Tokyo live: Makuhari Messe Hall 3

Reactions: Tainted

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
9 shows total. Hopefully this lessens the congestion of the accommodation plan site and reduce downtimes during the first few minutes.

Or worsen it.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Or like they finally fixed their servers.
I doubt either so please everbody remember: Using Firefox, you can go back to the previous page and have your data saved (info you already entered in the formulars) when the site crashes and you don't have to restart all the way! Once I found that out last year after trying without success for like 4 hours in Chrome, it was a matter of a few minutes to secure my first plan.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'm afraid the accommodation plan site is going to be the as much of a pain as it was last year.
I wish I had known about that Firefox thing last year. It took me hours of trying, and in the end I only got AP tickets for two daytime shows, the evening concert plans were fully booked already. That was beyond frustrating.

Last edited:

KuroKami69

New Fan
Mar 25, 2019
good morning.
i'm new.
i'd like to ask something.
there's a single chance for me to get a SS ticket for magical mirai 2019 for any of date in Tokyo?
osaka will be fine too but only on weekend

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
What I wanna know is... when will the first teaser for Mirai finally be uploaded? The last year we already had it by this time for more than a week.
Why this ins interesting? The teaser for the first time always teases the theme song in the background, reveaels its name as well as who produces it!!
I am dying to know! Every year the theme song has become a memory unseperable from the event, so I am really hyped.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Interesting tidbit: The Animelo Summer Live concert series will be held in Saitama Arena, on the same weekend of the Tokyo concert leg.

This might affect crowds on our part, as some of the locals will have overlapping interests to see both. Not entirely sure how big the impact will be, I'm guessing crowds will either be be a bit thin on some of the days, or packed, depending on the groups that will be performing.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
well they are preparing more live events (9 in total), so is easier for someone to organize the schedule ^^
and also, don't forget that in average, for someone one concert is enough ^^ especially in the day concerts, there are more families and children than in the past. a nice thing that I noticed, and Crypton CEO noticed too, is that most of the families that attend Magical Mirai, are families born thanks to Miku and Vocaloid. in most cases, the husband and wife met somewhere in a Miku event in the past ^-^ that's a really nice thing :)
two of my japanese friends, married this month on March 9 *^^*

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
What I wanna know is... when will the first teaser for Mirai finally be uploaded? The last year we already had it by this time for more than a week.
Why this ins interesting? The teaser for the first time always teases the theme song in the background, reveaels its name as well as who produces it!!
I am dying to know! Every year the theme song has become a memory unseperable from the event, so I am really hyped.
the song contest winner should be announced in a month, April 27 :)

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
the song contest winner should be announced in a month, April 27 :)
Nooo you misunderstand, the first TEASER of Mirai, that contains the days and for the first time a teaser of the THEME song (like Greenlight Serenade last year). I checked and last years teaser was released just a few days after 3/9, so we are late this year. They always had one.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yeah I saw that too, I am glad there are no issues!

I am still feeling like things are late this year compared to usual!
1) No official main illustration up, usually they had that when the acc plan started on the application website too
2) STILL no official teaser video for the event, which would feature a teaser to the theme song too including info on its name and who is making it. Last year it was up a month earlier than now. I keep waiting and waiting!

Weird?
Anyway I am happy it's THAT time of the year again to get the plans soon^^ Hopefully it will go better than the previous year...

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
And AP Booking is now up.

Osaka
Tokyo

Successful in booking a Tokyo plan B, although it took me 20 mins before I was able to push through.

Strategy is Refresh/F5 then resend. Firefox is my old reliable.
Watch the messages on the lower left of your browser. If it shows a message for a long time like a Performing or Waiting message, it means you're successful in going to the next page. Otherwise, refresh again and wait.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)