• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2019

TheLibermania

New Fan
Apr 21, 2019
Hey, may i ask you for some help. I try to apply for the lottery and always stuck with the phone number, since i haven't a japanese one. Does anyone know how to apply without one?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I found out that for some reason, even for foreign applicants, they want a phone number divided into three fields (like Japanese phone numbers) . I just typed in my (Finnish) number and it worked. First time I tried it with the country code included, it didn't work. So I put in my number without the region code and the site accepted it. I don't remember now, but I guess you can input max. 4 digits in one field, so you have to divide your number into the three fields.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Oh, that is VERY exciting since I am always so hyped to see the tracklist of the official album since it will reveal some songs that will be played live at the new Mirai, for the first time forever in many cases.
But here it seems like somebody jumped the gun?
The Amazon link does not work (anymore?) so I guess we will have to wait more^^

BUT what is really nice to hear is that it mentions a new Luka song by EasyPop called "Jump for Joy" for Luka's 10th anniversary...so it seems like they are not completely neglecting Luka-san and she will also get her own theme song for her birthday :-D

TheLibermania

New Fan
Apr 21, 2019
I found out that for some reason, even for foreign applicants, they want a phone number divided into three fields (like Japanese phone numbers) . I just typed in my (Finnish) number and it worked. First time I tried it with the country code included, it didn't work. So I put in my number without the region code and the site accepted it. I don't remember now, but I guess you can input max. 4 digits in one field, so you have to divide your number into the three fields.
I did it now, lets hope for the best.

Thank you all for your help.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
They've announced the album officially today. The tracklist is as follows (spoilered since not everyone wants to know what's gonna be on the Mirai setlist).

DISC.1 [CD]

ブレス・ユア・ブレス / 和田たけあき feat. 初音ミク<マジカルミライ2019 テーマソング>

Jump for Joy / EasyPop feat. 巡音ルカ、初音ミク<マジカルミライ「巡音ルカ 10th Anniversary」テーマソング>

ある計画は今も密かに / 森羅 feat. 初音ミク<楽曲コンテストグランプリ曲>

僕が夢を捨てて大人になるまで / 傘村トータ feat. 初音ミク

キレキャリオン / ポリスピカデリー feat. 初音ミク

それがあなたの幸せとしても / Heavenz feat. 巡音ルカ

深海シティアンダーグラウンド / 田中 B feat. 鏡音リン

メインキャラクター / *Luna feat. 鏡音レン

ラムネイドブルーの憧憬 / アオトケイ feat. MEIKO

書き下ろし楽曲 / 梅とら feat. 初音ミク、鏡音リン、鏡音レン、巡音ルカ、MEIKO、KAITO<ボーナストラック>

順不同

DISC.2 [DVD]

ブレス・ユア・ブレス / 和田たけあき feat. 初音ミク<Music Video>

Jump for Joy / EasyPop feat. 巡音ルカ、初音ミク<Music Video>
1. Bless Your Breath - Wada Takeaki feat. Miku (Magical Mirai theme song)

2. Jump for Joy - EasyPop feat. Luka and Miku (Luka 10th Anniversary theme song)

3. Aru Keikaku wa Ima mo Hisoka ni - Shinra feat. Miku (song contest winner)

4. Boku ga Yume o Sutete Otona ni Naru Made - Kasamura Touta feat. Miku

5. Kire Carry On - Police Piccadilly feat. Miku

6. Sore ga Anata no Shiawase Toshite mo - Heavenz feat. Luka

7. Shinkai City Underground - Tanaka B feat. Rin

8. Main Character - *Luna feat. Len

9. Ramunade Blue no Shoukei - Aoto Kei feat. Meiko

10. New song by Umetora feat. all Cryptonloids (Bonus track)

Disc 2 (DVD)

1. Bless Your Breath

2. Jump for Joy

Reactions: Faiyez

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
They've announced the album officially today. The tracklist is as follows (spoilered since not everyone wants to know what's gonna be on the Mirai setlist).

1. Bless Your Breath - Wada Takeaki feat. Miku (Magical Mirai theme song)

2. Jump for Joy - EasyPop feat. Luka and Miku (Luka 10th Anniversary theme song)

3. Aru Keikaku wa Ima mo Hisoka ni - Shinra feat. Miku (song contest winner)

4. Boku ga Yume o Sutete Otona ni Naru Made - Kasamura Touta feat. Miku

5. Kire Carry On - Police Piccadilly feat. Miku

6. Sore ga Anata no Shiawase Toshite mo - Heavenz feat. Luka

7. Shinkai City Underground - Tanaka B feat. Rin

8. Main Character - *Luna feat. Len

9. Ramunade Blue no Shoukei - Aoto Kei feat. Meiko

10. New song by Umetora feat. all Cryptonloids (Bonus track)

Disc 2 (DVD)

1. Bless Your Breath

2. Jump for Joy

I'm diggin' the fresh set of songs! A bit of rock here, a nice harmonic slow song there. Looks like I'll be looking forward to listening to these live, even if Osaka's gonna be a spoiler landmine for those going only to the Tokyo gig.

ADDED: Found Police Picadilly's Youtube Page. Really diggin' their tuning and groove.

Last edited:

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Quite a quick announcement. I was expecting the album much later.

I am familiar with some songs on the album, but I can’t wait to hear the theme songs in their entirety! Going to pre-order it right now to save some luggage space.

Now to avoid the upcoming Miku Expo Taiwan and Hong Kong setlists. Just in case if there are any songs that will crossover to Mirai.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Now to avoid the upcoming Miku Expo Taiwan and Hong Kong setlists. Just in case if there are any songs that will crossover to Mirai.
Well, you have a point there!. MikuExpo NA and Europe had a few common songs from the previous Mirais.

ArikaOkias

New Fan
Feb 13, 2019

They posted a small preview of the album on the YouTube channel. We can hear the theme song and the song by EasyPop for Luka 10th anniversary.

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ohhh yeah there it is already!! Quite early indeed^^
The longer snitbit of the theme song sounds good! Luka gets a theme song but Miku is with her? A bit rude lol
EasyPop makes sense!
Haha yeah a big motivation of mine to make the Osaka shows too was too avoid getting spoilered because I could NOT just not look at the setlists xd (just like now lol), even if some songs would probably be different for Tokyo.
And yeah a lot of stuff gets carried over, like that Luka song.
Anyway my opinion on the new songs in a spoiler tag^^

Bless Your Breath - well, it is the theme song, not much known about it yet!
Jump for Joy - As I have said above
Aru Keikaku wa Ima mo Hisoka ni - The song contest winner, have listened quite a bit by now and like it more and more! Especially towards the end it picks up!
Boku ga Yume o Sutete Otona ni Naru Made - This years new ballad. Awesome!! I had it in my playlist and am in love with how Miku sounds!
Kire Carry On - Nice!! One of the new producers of the last years with their first really popular song! This will be great! Nice rocky song!
Sore ga Anata no Shiawase Toshite mo - Yeah, the one song I didn't know from the Snow Miku 2019 footage, makes sense it's carried over. It's ok!
Shinkai City Underground - Classic Rin-chan! Nice song and cool live choice!
Main Character - Ah, I know that from one of the Kagamine 10th anniversary albums. This one isn't my favorite, but nevertheless made my playlist back then!
Ramunade Blue no Shoukei - I didn't know that one at all. They always alternate, last year Kaito got a new one which I am FINE with them playing again, I loved it, this year Meiko with a relatively recent song. From the first listen I didn't care for it much but that might change.
New song by Umetora - Ohhh a shame it's only a bonus track which never gets played live! I have fond memories of the Umetora songs with the "Divine Diva" group! Wonder if it's gonna be anything like that!

So all together pretty cool! I hope for some more new songs live that aren't on the CD as well as some classics returned!
(Uta ni Katachi wa nai keredo! Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki! PLEASE!! I'D DIE HAPPY xddd)
EDIT: The other spoiler tag did not work with me, just returned no text in the finished post.

• Love
Reactions: RabbitWhale39

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 1989

Accommodation Plan towel holder gift revealed.
Dumb, somewhat off-topic question: what do you do with a towel holder? The fabric attached to the D-ring looks really small/narrow, so whatever you dry with it would have to be small.... Though it looks like it can be extended/stretched, which is kind of cool. It looks like it's meant to be portable--hung off a lanyard around your neck or something? Are you supposed to wave it over your head at the concert?

Apologies, I'm just trying to understand what this bit of concert merch is for.... :miku2_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)