• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Still so pissed that somehow this having been a Japanese only event translated to this not being available for international shipping on Amazon JP for the first time ever, have always gotten my Mirai Blurays there. Still hasn't changed ever since the disk was announced and will just not happen. Makes me waste quite a bit of money because other shops always end up way more expensive to me. What a nice gift, thank you...

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
in Japan, every city has its own manhole graphics, and.. :miku_chickadee: :miku_chickadee:
it is very important to announce that now Makuhari Messe is officially a "sacred place" for all Miku fans❤❤ to celebrate Chiba city 100th Anniversary, and as a way of gratitude towards Miku and all her fans, a special Miku themed manhole cover will be installed on the sidewalk in front of Makuhari Messe in late january(●'◡'●)🎶🎶💕💕

Hiroyuki Itoh, Crypton CEO, commented the special announcement from Chiba mayor by saying that for all year long, Hatsune Miku fans will take care of that special manhole cover with lots of love. He is very grateful for all the love that the fans have in their hearts, and now Makuhari Messe will be a "sacred place" for all of them(❁´◡`❁)

live photos of the special Miku themed manhole cover installed in front of Makuhari Messe, Chiba(●'◡'●)❤❤❤❤

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2020 special broadcast on Yunika Vision in Shinjuku set from April 15 to April 21!! :miku_lili: :miku_lili:

date and hours:
放映日時:4月15日(木)~4月21日(水)
11時 13時 15時 17時 19時から約29分間

songs to be played on Yunika Vision:
1.太陽系デスコ / ナユタン星人 feat. 初音ミク
2.Gimme×Gimme / 八王子 P × Giga feat. 初音ミク・鏡音リン
3.Amazing Dolce / ひとしずく×やま△ feat. MEIKO・鏡音リン・鏡音レン
4.きみとぼくのレゾナンス / 斜め上 P feat. MEIKO
5.初音ミクの激唱 / Storyteller(GAiA×cosMo@暴走 P) feat. 初音ミク
6.セカイ / DECO*27×堀江晶太(kemu) feat. 初音ミク
7.愛されなくても君がいる / ピノキオピー feat. 初音ミク

also, there will be life size panel in various CD shops nationwide, here are the details about the different shops🎵🎵🎈🎉
■期間
2021年4月20日(火)~30日(金)

■対象店(及び、展示パネル)
<関東エリア(Winter Festival ver.)>
・タワーレコード渋谷店(初音ミク)
・タワーレコード新宿店(MEIKO)
・SHIBUYA TSUTAYA(巡音ルカ)
・アニメイト秋葉原本館(鏡音リン)
・ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディアAkiba(鏡音レン)
・アニメイト横浜ビブレ(KAITO)

<その他エリア(夏まつり ver.)>
・タワーレコード梅田大阪マルビル店(初音ミク)
・ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディア梅田(鏡音リン)
・アニメイト大阪日本橋(鏡音レン)
・アニメイト名古屋(KAITO)
・タワーレコード札幌ピヴォ店(MEIKO)
・タワーレコード福岡パルコ店(巡音ルカ)

looks like I also understood why this time it wasn't possible to order the Magical Mirai 2020 Blu-ray/DVD from Amazon JP from overseas: during the Yunika Vision broadcast, there is a smartphone app campaign with the official Yunika application that is possible to get some gift cards and goods, so that's probably the reason (or one of the reasons):
また、“初音ミク「マジカルミライ2020」 オリジナルグッズ”を10名様 “Amazonギフト券 1,000円分”が50名様に当たるプレゼント企画に応募することができます。
In addition, you can apply for a gift plan where 10 people will receive "Hatsune Miku" Magical Mirai 2020 "original goods" and 50 people will receive an "Amazon gift certificate worth 1,000 yen" .
still, you can buy the Blu-ray/DVD from many other shops, like AmiAmi and CD Japan, or also Amazon JP if you choose to use a proxy shopping service 😊

Last edited:

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I will continue to wait for the Blu-ray to be available on Amazon JP.

I remember pre-ordering a Bang Dream Blu-ray on AmiAmi. The Blu-ray wasn't available on Amazon JP at the time. Soon after, when the package arrived from AmiAmi. I receive an recommendation email from Amazon showing that the Bang Dream Blu-ray is available. So it was available at the release date.

Hopefully, this will be the same case for the MM20 Blu-ray. Though a little more pricey than AmiAmi, I would like the very useful calendar. Disappointed that Amazon doesn't have pre-order. Though I'm in no rush to get the Blu-ray.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Magical Mirai 2020 special broadcast on Yunika Vision in Shinjuku set from April 15 to April 21!! :miku_lili: :miku_lili:

date and hours:
放映日時:4月15日(木)~4月21日(水)
11時 13時 15時 17時 19時から約29分間

songs to be played on Yunika Vision:
1.太陽系デスコ / ナユタン星人 feat. 初音ミク
2.Gimme×Gimme / 八王子 P × Giga feat. 初音ミク・鏡音リン
3.Amazing Dolce / ひとしずく×やま△ feat. MEIKO・鏡音リン・鏡音レン
4.きみとぼくのレゾナンス / 斜め上 P feat. MEIKO
5.初音ミクの激唱 / Storyteller(GAiA×cosMo@暴走 P) feat. 初音ミク
6.セカイ / DECO*27×堀江晶太(kemu) feat. 初音ミク
7.愛されなくても君がいる / ピノキオピー feat. 初音ミク

also, there will be life size panel in various CD shops nationwide, here are the details about the different shops🎵🎵🎈🎉
■期間
2021年4月20日(火)~30日(金)

■対象店(及び、展示パネル)
<関東エリア(Winter Festival ver.)>
・タワーレコード渋谷店(初音ミク)
・タワーレコード新宿店(MEIKO)
・SHIBUYA TSUTAYA(巡音ルカ)
・アニメイト秋葉原本館(鏡音リン)
・ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディアAkiba(鏡音レン)
・アニメイト横浜ビブレ(KAITO)

<その他エリア(夏まつり ver.)>
・タワーレコード梅田大阪マルビル店(初音ミク)
・ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディア梅田(鏡音リン)
・アニメイト大阪日本橋(鏡音レン)
・アニメイト名古屋(KAITO)
・タワーレコード札幌ピヴォ店(MEIKO)
・タワーレコード福岡パルコ店(巡音ルカ)

looks like I also understood why this time it wasn't possible to order the Magical Mirai 2020 Blu-ray/DVD from Amazon JP from overseas: during the Yunika Vision broadcast, there is a smartphone app campaign with the official Yunika application that is possible to get some gift cards and goods, so that's probably the reason (or one of the reasons):

still, you can buy the Blu-ray/DVD from many other shops, like AmiAmi and CD Japan, or also Amazon JP if you choose to use a proxy shopping service 😊
There she is

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Got the recommendation email.

FINALLY, Magical Mirai 2020 Blu-ray is now available for international pre-order on Amazon Japan!!!!

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Got the recommendation email.

FINALLY, Magical Mirai 2020 Blu-ray is now available for international pre-order on Amazon Japan!!!!

good to hear about that ^^
it's curious whatever happened to the Amazon JP reservation process for overseas customers, it might have been a not updated page, a stock issue or they were simply waiting about 1 week before the release to make the product page available, but is nice is finally online for everyone ^^

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Mine shipped already, and according to tracking it has departed Japan already (from CDJapan). But, knowing the Finnish Post, it'll take maybe around two weeks more before I get it...

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)