• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Hello, I haven't visited in a while. I hope everyone is in good health. I also hoped everyone enjoyed the Osaka livestream as much as I did.

Like everyone living internationally, it really is painful not to be able to attend this year, but I'm happy that at least my artwork was among the 100 selected poster fanarts that will be displayed in the Tokyo exhibition.

View attachment MM2020-Poster-watermarked.jpg

If anyone who'll be attending the Tokyo exhibit can take a picture of the whole panel, and a decent close-up of my artwork displayed, I'll be forever grateful.

Keep safe you all!

Attachments

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, I haven't visited in a while. I hope everyone is in good health. I also hoped everyone enjoyed the Osaka livestream as much as I did.

Like everyone living internationally, it really is painful not to be able to attend this year, but I'm happy that at least my artwork was among the 100 selected poster fanarts that will be displayed in the Tokyo exhibition.

View attachment 4054

If anyone who'll be attending the Tokyo exhibit can take a picture of the whole panel, and a decent close-up of my artwork displayed, I'll be forever grateful.

Keep safe you all!
@Tainted: Wow, that really is a gorgeous illustration!

Hopefully someone who is able to attend can grab some pics for you!

Reactions: Tainted

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
both the ice-cream drink and the entree are so delicious(❁´◡`❁)❤❤
the menu set is 1.500yen, and the restaurant has so many other drinks, cocktails and foods ^^
if you like spicy and curry taste, that's perfect ^^ !!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Tsunagaru Mirai, the unofficial Magical Mirai afterparty is doing a free DJ livestream this year:
@hamano: TYSM for sharing this! The DJ who cosplayed as Kaito was awesome! Honestly, it was a little moving to see how much he got into it, singing and dancing along with Meiko and Kaito's parts!

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it was so nice to be back in Tokyo Makuhari Messe, what a wonderful live was yesterday, and today and tonight with 3 concerts (●'◡'●)❤❤
and tomorrow again!! hehe (❁´◡`❁)
it was so emotional and full of happiness(✿◡‿◡)
here is the special website of the Blu-ray&DVD, release set for 2021.04.21 :miku_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili:

初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020」Blu-ray&DVD SPECIAL WEBSITE

Last edited:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
was the setlist any different? Are were all the songs the same?
*Edit* found a YouTube playlist that seems to update with all the songs done so far. Which makes me curious did they keep the old models for the old songs instead of updating them?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
here is the setlist :miku_chickadee: :miku_chickadee:

マジカルミライ2020 東京公演初日セトリ

①太陽系デスコ
②ハイパーリアリティショウ
③YY

④シャボン
⑤Gimme×Gimme
⑥みかぼし
⑦まるいうなばら

⑧ラムネイドブルーの憧憬
⑨Amazing Dolce
⑩君と僕のレゾナンス

⑪完全性コンプレックス

⑫え?ああ、そう。
⑬初音ミクの激唱
⑭キミペディア
⑮セカイ
⑯グリーンライツ・セレナーデ

⑰ぽかぽかの星

⑱愛されなくても君がいる

⑧ラムネイドブルーの憧憬→ピアノフォルテスキャンダル
⑫え?ああ、そう。→アンノウンマザーグース
⑯グリーンライツ・セレナーデ→ブレスユアブレス
⑰ぽかぽかの星→変更なし

Reactions: Rolo

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
one of the most memorable and sweetest concert, thank you for everything Miku.. :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:
I have only words of eternal gratitude to Miku, to the band members, to the staff, to all the fans, to everyone, everyone(●'◡'●)
holding the event and the concert, all the concerts, in both Osaka and Tokyo has been a big challenge for everyone involved, but we proved that it was possible, and what we accomplished is really unique.
Please look forward to the release of the Blu-ray&DVD, please don't look at the setlist of the final concert until you watch the concert, and please look forward to next year! Hoping things will get better and better, but one thing is sure, we are always here❤❤💕💕

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
@MagicalMiku
Can you post the final concert's setlist in spoilers? I found the setlist for day 3, but I don't think maybe it's the last concert. Just curious if there is anything mayor changed for just the final concert. Couldn't find it on twitter.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Kevin ^^ you should wait for the Blu-ray&DVD release, I know is very difficult ^^ but if you are really curious and will try to forget about the setlist by the release date, here it is :kaito_smile_lili: :miku_rylitah:

マジカルミライ2020 東京公演最終日セトリ

①太陽系デスコ
②ハイパーリアリティショウ
③YY
(MC)
④シャボン
⑤Gimme×Gimme
⑥みかぼし
⑦まるいうなばら
(MEIKO15周年)
⑧忘却心中
⑨Amazing Dolce
⑩君と僕のレゾナンス
(着座)
⑪完全性コンプレックス
(バンメン紹介)
⑫アルビノ
⑬初音ミクの激唱
⑭キミペディア
⑮セカイ
⑯Hand In Hand
(アンコール代わりの待ち時間)
⑰ぽかぽかの星
(MC)

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Wow October that’s really far away. Oh well can’t wait for Kaito 15! Hope they hope have canteralla or cendrillion finally done live with Kaito NT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)