• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2023

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2023」

Intex Osaka in August<3
Makuhari Messe in September<3

Dates:
【OSAKA】インテックス大阪 2023年8月11日(金・祝)~13日(日)
【TOKYO】幕張メッセ 2023年9月1日(金)~3日(日)

Live Concert Time:
【OSAKA】インテックス大阪 2023年8月11日(金・祝)~13日(日)

【TOKYO】幕張メッセ 2023年9月1日(金)~3日(日)

Special Exhibition Tickets:
500円 *Includes gift merchandise. Redeemable only on date of ticket issued. (Osaka, Tokyo)
- INTEX Osaka:
2023年 8月 11日(金・祝): 10:00 - 18:30
2023年 8月 12日(土) : 9:00 - 18:30
2023年 8月 13日(日) : 9:00 - 18:00

- Makuhari Messe:
2023年 9月 1日(金) : 10:00-18:30
2023年 9月 2日(土) : 9:00 - 18:30
2023年 9月 3日(日) : 9:00 - 18:00

Live Tickets:
SS ticket (9,200円 live ticket only, 9,700円 live ticket + exhibition ticket)
S ticket (8,200円 live ticket only, 8,700円 live ticket + exhibition ticket)
A ticket (7,200円 live ticket only, 7,700円 live ticket + exhibition ticket)
magical viewing ticket (7,200円 live ticket only, 7,700円 live ticket + exhibition ticket)

Schedule contents:
live concert, company booth establishment, goods sale, art exhibition, special exhibition

Venue:
INTEX Osaka (Osaka)
Makuhari Messe (Chiba, Tokyo)

Official Art:

Art by LAM

Official website:

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 song contest!!(*^▽^*)

【初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2023」楽曲コンテスト】

【2022年12月5日(月)17:00~2023年2月3日(金)17:00】

[採用作品数]

1点 (グランプリ 1名、準グランプリ 若干名を決定)

[対象バーチャル・シンガー ソフトウェア]
初音ミク / 鏡音リン / 鏡音レン / 巡音ルカ / MEIKO / KAITO
※ アペンド、V3、V4X、NTの使用も可(ENGLISH、CHINESEも含む)
※1作品につき1キャラクターのみ使うことが可能です。

[投稿形式]
・曲の長さ:4分30秒以内
・ファイル形式:MP3
・ライセンス条件を設定せずにご応募下さい(必須)
・応募楽曲は特定の音楽出版社等と契約や、管理団体との信託契約がない未発表のオリジナル作品に限ります。音楽ジャンル、使用する言語は問いません。

[Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai 2023” Song Contest]

[Number of Adopted Works]
1 point (1 Grand Prix winner, some semi-Grand Prix winners decided)

[Target virtual singer]
Hatsune Miku / Kagamine Rin / Kagamine Len / Megurine Luka / MEIKO / KAITO *Append, V3, V4X, and NT can also be used (including ENGLISH and CHINESE)
* Only one character can be used per work.
[Post format]
・Song length: within 4 minutes and 30 seconds
・File format: MP3
・Please apply without setting license conditions (required)
・Submissions are limited to unpublished original works that do not have a contract with a specific music publisher or a trust agreement with a management organization. Any genre of music or any language can be used.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
new information of Magical Mirai 2023 in Osaka (Intex Osaka - August) and Tokyo (Makuhari Messe - September) will be released in March(❁´◡`❁)

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2023」ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💕💕🎁🎈

【OSAKA】インテックス大阪
2023年8月11日(金・祝)~13日(日)
【TOKYO】幕張メッセ
2023年9月1日(金)~3日(日)

theme song is being made by Ayaseさん, producer who is also member of group YOASOBI♪(´▽`)

for overseas ticket sales:
- ticket sales period: 2023.4.21 (Fri) 12:00 - 2023.5.22 (Mon) 23:59 *Japan time (Applicable Seats SS, S)
- accomodation plan available for Osaka and Tokyo, details will be announced at a later date.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: goldenchild

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
IT'S TIME!!! This is the year I'm finally able to go again! The hype is getting real.

I was expecting them to announce details about Mirai today. Now that we finally have the dates I can go ahead and start properly planning the trip, book flights and hotels etc. I'll be going for Makuhari again. I'm tempted by Osaka as well, but realistically Osaka and Tokyo are time-wise too far from each other to make it happen within the limitations of the vacation time my employer is willing to give. (Two weeks in summer is pushing it, but considering how I didn't take any days off for two years in this company, I think it should be fine. Don't want to do 2019 again, back then I quit my job because boss wouldn't give me vacation for going to Mirai (tbh there were other reasons too)). I'm already getting hyped up and will probably spend the whole of today planning my trip :D After about a 3 and a half year break from last seeing Miku (last time was Miku Expo '20 in Berlin), I'm finally going to see her live again.

As for the main visual
To be completely honest, not a fan of the main visual. It looks more like the main visual for Miku Break than Mirai, same with the Mirai logo. Also LAM's art style is something I personally don't like all that much, however I do like their use of strong colours.

Theme song by Ayase; I'm looking forward to it. Not much more to say at this point.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
hehe i'm very happy for you, hamano!! ^u^

about your planning, in case you'll be able to stay those two weeks and wonder if is possible to save some money in terms of accomodation, I can recommend two websites:
1) Rakuten Travel is what I use most for hotel booking in Japan, its prices are nice and the best thing is, most of hotel bookings you can choose to pay at check-in by cash, so you don't need any credit card for reservation and no money in advance:
2) Sakura House is mainly about guest house and apartment in Japan (mostly Tokyo), and for a stay of 2 weeks the price is much cheaper than a hotel, plus you get to stay in apartment and really feel like living in Tokyo, I've been using Sakura House for many years and all the apartments and guest houses are so clean and nice:

for the design, I think for this year they wanted to go back to a cool/urban design similar to Mirai 2014, and I like too the strong use of vivid colors, it actually reminds me of Mika Pikazo design for Mirai 2018!
and for anybody feel this design is something familiar with Project Diva, think about Catch the Wave module design.. hehe yes, that's LAM artwork too(。・∀・)ノ゙

Reactions: hamano

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Well, same here, if I can go which I am very much hoping to do, first time seeing Miku since the expo in Berlin. And first time in Japan after the fantastic summer of 2019.
Just...need the money lol.

The English website doesn't say "lottery" under ticket sale, but I highly assume it must be? Otherwise the only way to secure a ticket would be the good old accomodation plan...which I always did, but ends up so much more expensive so I'd rather not have to do it.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
correct Kevin! ^^
ohhh nice to hear from you ^-^
the website still doesn't say "lottery", but I checked the previous years websites, and that period of time for overseas ticket sales is indeed for ticket lottery. And for japanese tickets, it is lottery, in fact is secondary reception, first reception already this month. General ticket sale in Japan starts in late july. I also noticed that usually the accomodation plan starts on same day as lottery, but I still don't know if this year will be same or bit different :kaito_ani_lili:

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
20230309_144252.jpg

Hotel reserved already, I'll probably look into accommodation plan as well, thankfully booking.com has a free cancellation policy in case I decide to use the accommodation plan hotel (downside to them is that they're generally a bit further away from Makuhari Messe, unless APA and/or New Otani participate in the accommodation plan (and even then both of which will be gone instantly I'd presume).
@MagicalMiku Sakura House seems interesting, I'll consider it for future trips. This time I'm not planning to stay in Tokyo the whole trip so I'll have to go for normal hotels I think.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
ohhh that hotel super nice!! really in front of Makuhari! hehe
as for accomodation plan, I remember in 2016 my accomodation plan hotel was the..mm.. let me check.. Maple Inn one night, and yes, it wasn't near Makuhari Messe, its near station was Makuhari Hongo, but the second hotel, the Green Tower Makuhari, was in front of Kaihin Makuhari station, so only 5 minutes by walk to Makuhari Messe ^-^
the next years I got used to take the train from Tokyo, the Keiyo line from Hatchobori because my Sakura House apartment was in Monzen Nakacho ^-^
and yes, Sakura House is so nice! it works easy: you find the apartment online, book it, and on the day of check-in you simply go to their Shinjuku office, sign a few papers and they give you the keys! then, on the check-out day, one of staff member will come to your apartment at your chosen time, check that everything is ok, you give back the keys and the staff give you back the deposit ^-^
the apartment has bathroom, bed, desk, tv, air-con, wifi, fridge, microwave, dishes and any kitchen tools to make your meals. usually there is coin laundry in a common area of the building, some apartments have washing machine.
there are also guest houses, usually a bit cheaper (difference of about 20.000yen/month), but in guest house both the kitchen and bathroom are in common area :)

Last edited:

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
So I've seen a lot of criticism towards the visual and I personally love her. It's cool to see more official Miku designs with pants

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
ohhh that hotel super nice!! really in front of Makuhari! hehe
as for accomodation plan, I remember in 2016 my accomodation plan hotel was the..mm.. let me check.. Maple Inn one night, and yes, it wasn't near Makuhari Messe, its near station was Makuhari Hongo, but the second hotel, the Green Tower Makuhari, was in front of Kaihin Makuhari station, so only 5 minutes by walk to Makuhari Messe ^-^
the next years I got used to take the train from Tokyo, the Keiyo line from Hatchobori because my Sakura House apartment was in Monzen Nakacho ^-^
and yes, Sakura House is so nice! it works easy: you find the apartment online, book it, and on the day of check-in you simply go to their Shinjuku office, sign a few papers and they give you the keys! then, on the check-out day, one of staff member will come to your apartment at your chosen time, check that everything is ok, you give back the keys and the staff give you back the deposit ^-^
the apartment has bathroom, bed, desk, tv, air-con, wifi, fridge, microwave, dishes and any kitchen tools to make your meals. usually there is coin laundry in a common area of the building, some apartments have washing machine.
there are also guest houses, usually a bit cheaper (difference of about 20.000yen/month), but in guest house both the kitchen and bathroom are in common area :)
Yes, Maple Inn was also where my accommodation plan hotels were in 2018 & 2019. There's a convenient bus service from Kaihinmakuhari to Makuhari-Hongō so it's not that bad. One hitch is that if you're attending the Tsunagaru Mirai afterparty which is held at APA tower and goes on past midnight. In 2019 I stayed there past midnight and at one point realised buses stop running around midnight on weekends. So I had to take a taxi back to the hotel, which was over a 1000 yen as I wasn't up to the 40-minute or so walk in hot and humid night whilst a bit drunk. I've also stayed at this APA hotel before, and it's just so convenient for Magical Mirai even if you don't go to Tsunagaru. Of course the prices are a bit bloated during Mirai days compared to equal hotels further away, but I think APA is well worth it for the convenience and comfort.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
ohh i didn't know about the convenient bus service(・∀・*)
thank you for sharing that story of that night! not only a hot and humid night, but also if you had some extra goods with you, that walk was more difficult hehe
in fact, with a hotel close to Makuhari, is just more easy to put in your room any purchased goods before the concert, since the coin lockers around the station are always full(。・∀・)ノ゙

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Time to start planning, hope I can get tickets. I honestly quite like the design, color scheme kinda reminds me of Digital Stars 2020.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Miku life size statue of Magical Mirai 2023 will be at the special exhibition venue in both Osaka and Tokyo(*^-^*)💕💕

Snow Miku 2024 15th Anniversary design will be unveiled at Magical Mirai 2023 Osaka!!♪(^∇^*)💕💕🎁

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Results for the 1st round of JP ticket lottery came in. Knowing there's the foreigner lottery as well i only applied for both Sunday shows (Tokyo) as a safety measure in case I get destroyed by the foreigner lottery. I had decent luck; got an S for both shows. I'll probably apply for an SS for Sunday night still, and sell the S ticket to a friend if I get the SS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)