• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2023

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
...and song spoilers for everybody who is curious on (some) of the new songs most likely to be played! As is tradition, I always peak (everybody is different! xd), I know Gabi absolutely doesn't wanna look at it ^^

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
super correct! hehe
(thankfully, the page layout of the blog post is similar every year, so I know when to stop reading, and as soon as I see the cover image of the official album, I know the tracklist is just next.. and yes, I love our different traditions :D )
also, whenever there is this kind of blog post, then I don't check twitter for at least one week, because usually producers of the songs included in the official album retweet or write something about their song. I always check what they wrote after I experienced the concert, is part of the tradition too ^u^
I started this tradition back in 2015 (I remember it was very difficult waiting for it, especially for Hand in Hand), while for Magical Mirai 2014 album I checked, also because there was my message in the booklet<3

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
So now that the international lottery results have come in today, I have to say it wasn't kind to me. Not a single SS from the lottery, only S. I hear a lot of people had a tough time getting SS tickets as well.

Here' s a summary of the tickets I have in total:
Tokyo
Friday daytime live: S
Saturday daytime: SS (Acc plan)
Sunday daytime: S
Sunday night: S

Disappointed I didn't get Friday and Sunday nights instead of the daytime shows, but they are still a million times better than nothing.

Reactions: JGV

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
All S tickets from the Tokyo lottery!

Applied for SS tickets for both Friday shows and Satuday afternoon. I'm surprised I didn't one SS ticket for the shows with supposably the least traffic for the lottery. Also surprised how many fans won only S tickets. Doesn't matter, I have tickets for each day and one SS ticket.

Almost done with my Mirai trip preparations. Just need to purchase my plane ticket. ^-^

MeekoHaw

New Fan
Apr 11, 2023
I only put in for the Friday daytime show in Osaka, 1st choice SS, 2nd choice S, and I got an S. So I'm reasonably happy.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 songs contest available on KARENT🎈🎈

and..from tomorrow, mail pre-order available for official goods(●'◡'●)🎁

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 official album coverヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Creators Market will be at both Osaka and Tokyo exhibition!🎉🎁

theme song "Hero" MV will be released this June 30th at 19:00(●'◡'●)
(also, the theme song will be available for purchase in selected stores on July 1st, prior to the Official Album release)

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Got tickets to all days, with accommodation plans for each being my only SS. Pretty competitive this year! I’m happy with my SS for Symphony in December though, so can’t complain. I have 1 extra S ticket from the JP lottery that I didn’t realize I couldn’t resell without a Japanese bank account, anyone know if I can transfer it/give it to someone else somehow?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
happy for you!! ヾ(^▽^*)))
regarding the ticket, unfortunately without a japanese bank account is really difficult to ask for a refund/change or resell by the cloak pia service.. mm.. my advice is to print the ticket at the convenience store, and then try to give it to a friend or a fan just met in the event. please be advised that reselling it is prohibited, but it might be ok to give it to one your friend for free and that person gives you some goods in exchange. also, your name will be printed on the ticket, so in case of ID check, please be sure that the person getting the ticket at least is making the line together with you, so in case they ask something, just tell the truth that is an extra ticket ^-^

Reactions: Micah39

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Thanks, I’ll see if anyone I’m meeting there needs a ticket. If not, guess I’ll just see if anyone wants a ticket when I’m there lol. The track list is pretty good for the album, there’s some I really am looking forward to. Hero is quite good, but Hedgehog is the real standout in my opinion. Quite excited for Culture too, that one was always fun during Thunderbolt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)