• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
ACE noted that it will take a while before Japanese synthesis can be implied in the app. But, on December 24 ACE will launch a website to test the Japanese banks. You would have to upload a Japanese vsq, and then receive a rendered audio file. (This is what I understood from machine translation, so it may not be exact)
View attachment 5897
There has been a misunderstanding with the machine translation. The website is technically out, but only 10 people were given permission to use it. In order to sign up for a chance to use it, you had to type “举手” (raise hand) under the bilibili post. Than a few people will be randomly picked, and be able to use the website. 10 people were chosen out of the 103 people who “signed up”. Aside from that, it has been noted that Japanese voices will be on the final PC/Mac version. Sorry for the inconvenience

Reactions: poser

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Some covers made by a winner of the Japanese cross synthesis testing site lottery
Qi Xuan
Li Yuan

Reactions: poser and pico

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
A new female singer is in development. She does not have a name or an avatar yet, but it will be decided through a contest. To enter the contest you need to create a female avatar for the singer, name, and a backstory/setting (although a name and a backstory/setting are not required) post the avatar’s image with any other information regarding it on bilibili, and add a #ACE虚拟歌姬 tag to your post. 5 artists who will not win but show exceptional results can win Yun Hao/Xiao Ye merch box (random) and may get additional 1000 yuan to the prize if the avatar had a backstory/setting. Also the outstanding artists will become ACE’s official “priority cooperation artist”. All the information above went through a machine translation, so it may not be 100% accurate
Unnamed Female Singer: ACE新歌姬征集设定啦!附歌声预览(无参)_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

Last edited:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
here are some designs for the unnamed female singer that ACE had reposted so far (names of the artists can be found on ACE's bilibili, linked at the 1st post in the thread)
1641401352927.png 1641401411263.png 1641401445367.png 1641401488109.png 1641401520992.png 1641401552331.png

• Love
Reactions: morrysillusion

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Alright, I'm finally caving and trying to learn more, because I LOVE so many of these voices and designs! So presently it's mobile-exclusive, but a desktop app is in production? Or am I misreading? Forgive me, I'm bad at brushing up on new stuff 😅

Reactions: aru ii

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Alright, I'm finally caving and trying to learn more, because I LOVE so many of these voices and designs! So presently it's mobile-exclusive, but a desktop app is in production? Or am I misreading? Forgive me, I'm bad at brushing up on new stuff 😅
Yes, you got that right. So far it is mobile exclusive. The desktop app will be made on “Yaroid for ACE AI”, which will be a version of Yaroid that is only compatible with Ace ai. It is not known for how long we’ll have to wait for it to releasep. But there is an unofficial project, that allowed you to use Ace in a similar manner to Alter/Ego or Chipspeech
You can download it, and find more info about it under this video:rikka_smile_lili: :koharurikka_smile_lili:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
ACE can be used in "Vocaloid 2022 Tuning Contest". Not related to ACE, but it has been noted that GejiGeji is not eligible for use in the competition, due to it not having many tuning parameters (Translation done using google translate)
1642178696941.png

Reactions: ___

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Some more designs for the upcoming female singer were reposted by ACE. One of the designs has been reposted for the second time now. Wonder if it means something

1642178967027.png1642178990299.png1642179009028.png1642179043919.png1642179061972.png

Ryan8043

New Fan
Jan 18, 2022
I was wondering if there's another way to unlock voices others than YunHao, cuz none of the sharing buttons seems to be working for me, even though I have WeChat and sina Weibo

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I was wondering if there's another way to unlock voices others than YunHao, cuz none of the sharing buttons seems to be working for me, even though I have WeChat and sina Weibo
There is also an "others" option. There you can share by email (and regular sms, I think?). Ace sometimes has a problem with not letting you unlock vbs, or locking up vbs that you've already unlocked. Try restarting your phone, or reinstalling the app if restarting your phone doesn't work

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Some more covers using Qi Xuan and Li Yuan jpn

Ryan8043

New Fan
Jan 18, 2022
There is also an "others" option. There you can share by email (and regular sms, I think?). Ace sometimes has a problem with not letting you unlock vbs, or locking up vbs that you've already unlocked. Try restarting your phone, or reinstalling the app if restarting your phone doesn't work
Uh...
I don't have an "other apps" option in the AI ACE editor
Screenshot_2022-01-18-15-42-54-665_com.taptap.jpg

Ryan8043

New Fan
Jan 18, 2022
yep
even if I select WeChat option's, it won't open the app nor share anything in my profile.
and with Weibo, it'd say something like "Video cannot be posted" and, as WeChat, it won't post anything on my profile

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
ACE's team is holding a "Li Yuan Fan Competition", where the participants can create different fan content for Li Yuan (songs, covers, talkloids, fan-arts etc). More information about the contest in the link below

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)