• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey so like completely offtopic but can anyone else log into acestudio right now?? i logged out on accident and now no matter how much i resend the confirmation code or retype my phone number in different ways i just dont get the message 😭
Maybe can someone else log out and then log back in? Cause i don't know if this is a ME issue or an every acestudio user issue

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I logged out and tried to log back in and now I'm getting an error message. Trying to get a good enough shot of it so I can maybe run it through an OCR translator.

Edit: Well now it looks like maybe I tried too many times at once and they've locked me out since I'm getting another error message. oof.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Oof. I figured I'd just accidentally blocked the number, but before I figured that out I got the Too Many Verifications error. I'll try again tonight 😭

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Is anyone over on VocaTwitter having the same issues with logging into Ace? I've unblocked every single number I had blocked and set up a few different methods of receiving texts from unknown senders without it automatically being flagged as spam... and I'm still having no luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
YANHE AI

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Those English voices are a great work in progress! They have a nice tone variety. I hope we get some different accents too eventually. Seems like after Oliver, attention shifted from British-ish to American-ish accents and hasn't looked back, and it's a shame if we never explore more.

Anywho, I'll be waiting for a server outside of China (for load times) and a translated UI (unless someone made a patch?) before I try to get into ACE. But this is really cool progress!

___

Oct 8, 2019
She’s pretty but she kinda doesn’t really sounds like Yanhe in most covers I saw with her
Yeah I'm kinda on the same boat too...like I do hear Yanhe in her and it's objectively a very lovely vb, but the vocaloid vb has really deep rich tone that's almost operatic for lack of better word, while the ACE vb has lighter floatier tone to it, so they don't quite carry songs the same.

I think it's the most apparent between these two:
【言和AI】刀剑春秋【ACE COVER】 (bilibili.com)
【言和原创】刀剑春秋 2014 ver 天枢project【litterzy】【pv付】_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

Both sound nice but have different impact, as a Yanhe fan I'm glad it exists and also enjoy it by it's own merit but I don't think I'd use it standalone as The Yanhe vb, I most likely see myself morphing it with her Vocaloid vb in the future.

If she gets the Tianyi treatment I'd like to try and see how close I can bring out the tone I like in the vocaloid vb trough parameter editing.

I'm also excited at the prospect of Yanhe in other languages, I've been eager to hear Yanhe in japanese because her vp is fluent.

Reactions: Leon and poser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)