• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Aia's Art and Stuff

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Cute! I love the color combinations for the Ruby picture. Seeing all of your drawings in a thread kind of makes me think you would be good at drawing a short comic!

Reactions: Aia

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
oh, so cute!!! I love how you're drawing her in this new design she has. its nice to see her have multiple outfits to be drawn in. your style with her hair is so fun, it looks so bouncy!

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
oh, so cute!!! I love how you're drawing her in this new design she has. its nice to see her have multiple outfits to be drawn in. your style with her hair is so fun, it looks so bouncy!
Thanks! A grand majority of the time it took me to draw this was spent on the hair alone lol. I experimented a lot on it and I'm really proud of how it turned out!

Sep 21, 2019
Oh wowwww!! She looks soooo good in that outfit! I love her hair and her expression!
Goodness, your art has seriously improved since the last time I saw it!

• Love

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
I also celebrate Day of the Dead, so I wanted to draw something for the occasion. I realized there wasn't much I can do with them, so I drew them with some of the traditional flowers! Chrysanthemums for Daina, marigolds for Dex.

20221101_155720.png
20221101_155916.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)