• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Best Covers You've Heard?

Sep 21, 2019
Ahh! Myst is just so good with Engloids! (I've been converted into a Big Al fan ever since you shared Myst's cover of "Rinse, Repeat"!)

Also, speaking of Conqueror! I absolutely adore Anh Duy's cover of it with Teto! He's just so amazing with her English, and I love the vocal fry he added!

Also, I have to share a couple of wonderful covers that Tanjiro did. He always puts a unique spin on any song he covers and it's part of the reason why I'm so glad that producers in the vocal synth community are so chill about cover songs. It's fun to hear someone else's take on a song!

Also, I love this cover of Ghost Rule with Kohaku Merry!

Reactions: Leon

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
There's two that I think about a lot right now. This cover of フロイライン=ビブリォチカ (Fräulein=Biblioteca) by びびびびーむ featuring flower is the first. It just amazes me whenever I listen to it how they managed to use both flower's low and high sets so well, especially when she's usually a mess to work with. It's a really, really good cover from an amazing tuner. The second is cillia's cover of Heavenly Star featuring Eleanor Forte. I don't think I need to say much about it really, but she's one of very few people who really seem to get Eleanor as a voicebank and can bring out her best qualities. You honestly wouldn't think she was a monopitch test voicebank listening to this cover.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
The cover I'd like to share is this one! I know a Kaito V1 118 cover was posted on page 1, but this is a different one, and tbh I prefer it. I adore when people use V1's tuning to its strengths, and they really got him to whisper and shout both in this song. Just another reason why I still cling V1 all these years later :')

[media]

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
The cover I'd like to share is this one! I know a Kaito V1 118 cover was posted on page 1, but this is a different one, and tbh I prefer it. I adore when people use V1's tuning to its strengths, and they really got him to whisper and shout both in this song. Just another reason why I still cling V1 all these years later :')

[media]
I prefer this one too! ふゆき has always been one of my favourite KAITO users and this V1 cover really makes me appreciate him a ton. The range he has is insane.

Reactions: Leon

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Spured by ActualChad, here's some Teto covers I love!
And then my favorite cover of a Teto original:

Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)