• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Best non-native English VB?

Best non-native English VB?

• Hatsune Miku V3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hatsune Miku V4x

• Megurine Luka V2

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Megurine Luka V4x

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kagamine Rin

• Kagamine Len

• Meiko

• Kaito

• Megpoid

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Macne Nana

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Fukase

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • IA

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Tsurumaki Maki

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kasane Teto

• Other

• Total voters

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021
Oliver is canonically 12, per a very early publication; honestly if he was canonically 8 I’d feel very uncomfortable pairing him and Len. But the age difference is still seen as fairly disturbing to some people, since, by many definitions, one’s a child and one’s a teenager; I have them aged up to 20 and 18 in my media as a result, because by that age a two-year difference means next to nothing.
Sorry I thought it said he was 8 i mixed up his age with his voice provider age it actually still proves my point the fact that he is 12 and it makes it less weird

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
bruh i forgot i made this thread and when i saw it on the front page i was like "oh i wonder if ive voted in this poll before" girl i made it

Now that she's been released and I remembered this thread existed, I'm officially casting my vote for Tsurumaki Maki AI English! I love her Standard English, but her AI English - the pronunciation, the enunciation, that lovely soft tone...
added her to the poll for you!

• Haha
Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)