• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Trial Help?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I downloaded the CeVIO trial earlier today in the middle of an intense discussion on Germanic verb classes forgivemeDoctorCarlson , but I've got an issue: it won't open. The setup runs smoothly, the icon is installed on the desktop, but when I go to open it, I get this message-

-and then it boots me.

Uncreepy said it might be that I didn't enter my email, but there was no prompt to enter it. I can't enter anything from the trial either. As soon as I click off of the error message, everything force-closes. Has anyone else had this problem?

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I think I may have figured it out - I was able to contact them, give my email address, describe the problem, request a license, and apologize for any grammatical errors that I'd made along the way. The form says they check and answer inquiries between 10 and 18 (6 PM) - it's currently noon in Japan, so here's hoping I get a response fairly soon!

Last edited:

Ulysses

from VOICeVIO
May 4, 2018
You might have installed/activated the old (trial) versions before and the old license files are not cleaned. Therefore the app just read those files and you won't get a chance to activate trial again.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Well sh!t. I did download the trial a few months ago, but I never activated it. So... that's that? Have to buy it if I wanna try it?

Thank you! I hadn't thought about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)