• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggestion Changes to Resources

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I was wondering if there could be a "Synthesizer V" section added to Resources? I have a few things I would like to post under that category.

Also, why are there so many "Tutorial" sections when you go to post?
resources.png

Reactions: Paradoxical and xuu

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
So we looked into combining sections, but due to how resources work we can't reduce any sections without reducing what forum sub-sections you're allowed to post the resources in.

After the 1 year anniversary of the site we'll be looking into trimming down unpopular subforums though, so it's possible we'll rework it then.

We did however change the visuals for the page in your screenshot so that the dividers are more clearly defined!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I am having a hard time with the flair options for Resources. (I am calling the greenish rectangles that say "Tutorial", "Resource", or "Model" flair like Reddit does.)

There was no option at all to add flair when I posted resources to the Synth V category. (I posted a tutorial and a resource, but had no option to label them as such.)
When I added a resource to the Vocaloid category, the only option was "Resource". (I think it should've been labeled as "Tutorial".)

Is it possible to have the proper flair added/fixed? Hopefully what I said makes sense.

Reactions: Paradoxical

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I added the missing prefixes in for Synth V. You should now be able to choose resource, tutorial and VSQ/UST/ETC. (will see about creating a better name for this later).

For the Vocaloid section, you'll have to choose the tutorial subcategory when creating it (located right under VSQ). If you've already created any and are having problems labelling them let me know and I'll see if I can fix it manually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)