• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CoeFont STUDIO

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The owner of 2channel(?) was given a voicebank, seems like people like it: link
He is the creator and former owner of 2channel, now 5channel (he claims the site was stolen from him). He was once involved with niwango. He is currently 4chan's owner and administrator.

I think people like it because of the absurdity of it. I laughed out loud when I saw it. As far as the administrators of internet communities go, past or present, hiroyuki is more public than just about anyone, which makes him extremely recognizable. His YouTube channel is a streaming channel, and all of them get hundreds of thousands of views despite being completely unedited, which is what this dataset is trained on/is parodying. He talks faster than anyone else I know of online, so I don't really understand what he says in his streams, but I know he distributes plenty of hot takes.

Anyway, the hiroyuki voice synth may be the most absurd voice synth to ever exist. I can't stress this enough...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)