• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Dex and Daina Fanclub

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
:dex_lili: Welcome to the Dex and Daina Fanclub! :daina_lili:

Dex and Daina Fanclub Intro.png

Here we love and appreciate this dynamic duo. All are welcome!!

:dex_lili:HOW TO JOIN :daina_lili:

Just ask, pretty much!
As you send your request, contribute something--favorite songs, fanart, memes, even just saying why you love them--anything's welcome!!
Once you're in, I'll add you to the Members List on the bottom.

This post will be edited over time to keep up with new information, so bear with me and let me know if I need to add anything else (I'm new to this kind of thing)

:dex_lili: ✨ :daina_lili:

:dex_lili:✨:daina_lili:

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kKKSMDh.png[/img]

:dex_lili:✨:daina_lili:
Dex and Daina were released on November 20, 2015
Company: Zero-G
Dex's VP: Lupin (aka nostraightanswer)
Daina's VP: AkiGlancy (aka EmpathP)
Where to Buy:Big Fish Audio - Dex
Big Fish Audio - Daina
Zero-G Website: Daina
Zero-G Website: Dex

:dex_lili: NOTABLE WORKS
:daina_lili:

:dex_lili: FEATURED FANART :daina_lili:

Last edited:

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Even though it's just me right now, I made a new banner for the club! The code is on the top post!

I got two more coming soon, so stay tuned!

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
I just got back from the premiere of this awesome new duet! I really like the whole concept behind it and the art is nice!

(I already posted the link on Music Releases and PVs but I also felt like putting it here so :P)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm a really hug fan of the instrumental- it's really well done and sounds beautiful.
The art is also gorgeous.
Daina's voice sounds so lovely here, I really like her parts. However, I'm not personally a big fan of Dex's voice here- especially not in the first part he's featured in.
But overall I really like it! I love seeing new music with these two!

Reactions: Aia

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Very pretty cosplay! The Dex wig especially looks good. I plan on cosplaying Daina at some point and I hope mine comes out looking like this! :daina_lili:

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Guess I should announce that I'm doing an art thread counting down to Dex and Daina's birthday. I'm a few days behind but I think it's a fun way to celebrate.

What are you guys gonna do on the 20th?

Reactions: ___

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm gonna post a cover with Daina for her birthday, probably Crusher's "Thunderstorm". I've been working on that cover a while and it's sitting on my computer half finished, so I think I'll wrap it up and put together a nice video.
Not gonna do anything all out and crazy this year, but maybe next year for their 5th birthday I'll really step my game up!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Happy birthday babies...I'm so sorry I didnt do anything for you Daina rip

I don't think this was in relation to his birthday, but someone uploaded this good V5 cover with Dex yesterday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)