• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Dex and Daina Fanclub

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Seiza came back after two years with this remastered version of their first original, Heartbeat. The original version was posted three years ago, and had over 22,000 views (and message-wise, it deserves that much)

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
There was this thread asking which was your favorite song featuring said vocaloid. Of course I went all the way and rambled on and on with my faves with Dex and Daina.

Now I'm curious: which Dex and/or Daina song is your favorite?

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
I was gonna post this yesterday but I fell asleep when it came out akdhd

But to celebrate Dex and Daina's 5th anniversary, a bunch of producers and artists have collabed together to make an anniversary album!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Hello! To revive this fanclub, I'm going to share one Dex and Daina song a week. Some are of just Dex, some are just Daina, and some are a duet of both! If anyone wants to nominate one, feel free to PM me (or for now just put it here in the thread).

This week's song is Gravity by mimoko!

When I first found this song, it was when I was first discovered Dex and Daina. It wasn't my number 1 fave back then, but now I still get the feels watching it 🥹

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
This week's featured song is Pressing Buttons by mskyuuni (ig currently they're also known as Robin)

I remember Lupin was tweeting about this song two or three years ago, saying how he really liked it and how unappreciated it was. I don't remember the exact words, but I'll try to find it later.

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
It's Dex and Daina's 7th anniversary! Here are some art pieces I found on Twitter, feel free to plug in anything else you find (songs, covers, etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)